EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Holy smokes!! This is the gear ya'll got? What a score!!!
Plus some Puma apparel coming, plus other swag, meals, etc. Unreal isnt it?!?!

I can feel the excitement building by the hour( heck the minute) for this event! Can't wait to follow along! Hopefully I get to play with a couple champs in @H8tobogie and @baylrballa before too long! Let's Go Team hackers🍆

And for those that missed the live stream @JDax did last night. We will in fact be attempting to live stream the opening tee shots.

But don’t worry, the participants are not nervous. 😀

What time is tee off?

Morgan Cup week is special. It's a little different than the one I volunteered for, but the emotions and excitement remain the same. This event gave light to future THP experiences and is the gold standard to measure against. I know the competition will sneak in and take center stage, but try to have some fun and realize what you are representing. It's not just yourselves, or your teams; you are representing this community and the sponsor who made this possible.

Have fun, play some good golf, but give yourselves plenty of room to soak it and create some lifelong memories.

And for those that missed the live stream @JDax did last night. We will in fact be attempting to live stream the opening tee shots.

Yeah that’s not nerve wrecking at all right @Danimal ...

Are you not getting along with the OL 3 hybrid?
I hit it well, but a little redundancy in yardage with my OL 4i and OL 3H. My smart distance is right at 190 with both. I can get the 3h into the 210 range, but I have to go pretty hard at it and that can lead to some hookage. Marmill said I could give the 5W some swings in the practice round; he loves his utility iron.

But don’t worry, the participants are not nervous.

I need to clarify as I went back and watched the video today. Dax asked me if there was any added pressure because I had posted a 90 my last time out along with tweaking a neck injury I’ve had the last two years.

No there isn’t added pressure because of that and that’s what I was answering. I addressed nerves earlier in the video saying there is always first tee nerves.

Hope that clears all that up as I think my comment was perceived differently than I had intended.

Can’t wait to see everyone!

I need to clarify as I went back and watched the video today. Dax asked me if there was any added pressure because I had posted a 90 my last time out along with tweaking a neck injury I’ve had the last two years.

No there isn’t added pressure because of that and that’s what I was answering. I addressed nerves earlier in the video saying there is always first tee nerves.

Hope that clears all that up as I think my comment was perceived differently than I had intended.

Can’t wait to see everyone!
Not at all. It seems most don’t think they will feel the pressure, you have been there with it on the line and know it’s there haha.

More importantly, we hope a bunch of THPers are able to join in and watch.

Not at all. It seems most don’t think they will feel the pressure, you have been there with it on the line and know it’s there haha.

More importantly, we hope a bunch of THPers are able to join in and watch.

I know they will. We had a great turnout last night and this weekend there will be a lot more following along.

On board my flight. Wow, we must be under like 100,000 seconds to the event or something. @Parrot - can you verify?

Yeah that’s not nerve wrecking at all right @Danimal ...
As long as nobody goes left to the range or right to the desert or into the bunkers they will be fine. I will take the under on guys hitting the fairway with the cameras rolling.

Back