EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

That first tee shot at Budget Championship was the most nervous I have ever been on the tee. Until #14 a few hours later :cool:

Like the old department store commercial, I’m anxiously awaiting the kickoff here!

Open, Open, Open...

We should have a prop bet for how 4i SZs are used off the tee. Looks to be in most people's bags

Haha at the chance to be a tour pro and pulling irons off the tee. Amazing confidence by both teams.

Thankfully I'm working from home Friday :LOL:

Haha at the chance to be a tour pro and pulling irons off the tee. Amazing confidence by both teams.

I mean 4i off the tee is a good play for Pebble #1, but this is the Morgan Cup. Hot to let the big dog eat (says the guy that used a 5 wood of the tee predominantly during singles)

Not at all. It seems most don’t think they will feel the pressure, you have been there with it on the line and know it’s there haha.

More importantly, we hope a bunch of THPers are able to join in and watch.
I will be watching for sure and will wear some of the paradise scripting from last year when I play this weekend. I'll be following along the entire time. It's too hard to put this event into words but I don't think a single week has passed that I haven't thought about /reflected on /told someone about / or looked through the pictures from this event. Get there safely guys and make some memories!!

How will their first tee compare to #10 at Haig? I can say with complete honesty that it was the most nervous I've ever been on a tee box and we weren't being recorded. That water carry which punishes slicers is still in my head but I loved every minute of it!!!

I just laid my little guy down for the last time over the next few days. Going to miss him.

Bryson and Rickie don’t lay up off the tee.

Now we have 14 Cobra staffers that are a bunch of...

you know what, we will stop while we are ahead.

What we should say is if you don’t use driver you give it back

We'll find out who wish they went for the Xtreme.

Move the tee box up a bit so it's a drivable par 4! Make it interesting!

235 to fly that front bunker will make it interesting by for sure! Hell have a live streamer at the tee box and one at the green! 🌋

I mean 4i off the tee is a good play for Pebble #1, but this is the Morgan Cup. Hot to let the big dog eat (says the guy that used a 5 wood of the tee predominantly during singles)
If they want to hit a 4 iron off the tee, I have an idea @JB ... Move the 2nd tee back to the Blue tee box and have it play at 184 yards...

19B4FAC0-1F89-4C59-800F-A176764FA932.gif

If they want to hit a 4 iron off the tee, I have an idea @JB ... Move the 2nd tee back to the Blue tee box and have it play at 184 yards...

View attachment 8967688
This is the internet. Everybody is amazing.
Until handicap turn in.

But we have plans. This is their stage to shine and show off all of this awesome gear.

Back