CONTEST Q3 THP Post Drive - Win Big on THP!

Any updates here @Canadan? It's fall in Ohio and I need some excitement!

It’s a quest for fun. I’m gonna have fun and you’re gonna have fun. We’re all gonna have so much f****n’ fun we’ll need plastic surgery to remove our goddam smiles! You’ll be whistling "Zippity Doo Da" out of your a**holes!

Yo

Still feels like late Q3 weather here, but I see some lows in the 30’s coming up. I’ll keep booking rounds as long as the course is open and there’s no snow!

Still feels like late Q3 weather here, but I see some lows in the 30’s coming up. I’ll keep booking rounds as long as the course is open and there’s no snow!
Same here, I've got a 730 AM Sunday (thanks wifey!) as long as course doesn't get hit with frost. Temperature forecast is 34 so 🤞

Same here, I've got a 730 AM Sunday (thanks wifey!) as long as course doesn't get hit with frost. Temperature forecast is 34 so 🤞
That’s some dedication. Hope you get a great round in before the freeze.

Checkin in... Lets do this

I don't mean this as to throw salt on the w

I don't mean this as to throw salt on the wound buddy, but #THPExperiences :love::love::love::love::love:

always something that brings me back refills that THP cup and has running around here like a Tasmanian devil

You know it's all good. The MC would have been very special. I'm definitely more upset right now that I can't go see my daughter in Florida. And I have no idea or clue when NY travel restrictions and quarantine requirements will change. I will have to admit though, seeing all that Cobra Puma swag and reading the live updates and recaps made me sad about not being there. But, I'll get another chance or chances for a THP Experience, I hope. 🤞

Last edited:
You know it's all good. The MC would have been very special. I'm definitely more upset right now that I can't go see my daughter in Florida. And I have no idea or clue when NY travel restrictions and quarantine requirements will change. I will have to admit though, seeing all that Cobra Puma swag and reading the live updates and recaps made me sad about not being there. But, I'll get another chance or chances for a THP Experience, I hope. 🤞

That's really tough dude, I hope it gets resolved soon.

Back