Limited Edition Masters Themed Nike Lunar Controls On Sale!

Now I see them in the release. Thanks.

I know its subtle but they look sweet!!! And those are the ones he won in, I was going to order the white ones but they sold out in my size fast :-(

You can always get the black without the green. I have that pair and like them a lot. Real versatile shoe too. I now have 3 pairs of lunar controls and am a big fan.

You can always get the black without the green. I have that pair and like them a lot. Real versatile shoe too. I now have 3 pairs of lunar controls and am a big fan.

Im going to get some tomorrow! I have heard alot of great things about them.

Would you say they run big, small, or true to size?

You should read some of our reviews on footwear.

Yes they run true to size.

Why not try the Lunars on in a store and then order online, unless you can't find them in Mexico?

finally got my Masters Lunar Controls in! They looks so much nicer in person. I was a little torn about gaming these since they are limited, but they didnt come in the sweet white and green box like JB got, so I will probably end up gaming them for special rounds. I really like the green in the shoe and I think the green lettering inside on the heel portion is a neat little touch. Enjoy!

View attachment 2369 View attachment 2370 View attachment 2371

finally got my Masters Lunar Controls in! They looks so much nicer in person. I was a little torn about gaming these since they are limited, but they didnt come in the sweet white and green box like JB got, so I will probably end up gaming them for special rounds. I really like the green in the shoe and I think the green lettering inside on the heel portion is a neat little touch. Enjoy!

View attachment 2369 View attachment 2370 View attachment 2371

those look awesome. wish i could have sprung for some of those. enjoy!

Back