THPer Designed Callaway Truvis Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year we had an event with Budget Golf and the winning team won the opportunity to design their own Callaway Truvis Golf Balls as well as a year's supply each of their design.

To double down on that, Budget Golf agreed to order the balls and sell them on their website, with a portion of the proceeds going to St. Jude through the Albatross Club. These will hit their website soon, and we hope THPers decide to enjoy something that is both rare and unique.

These will ONLY be available through Budget Golf.

We will let @ArmyGolf and @aljaklaw describe their Truvis in the thread.

IMG_1222.jpeg

IMG_1223.jpeg

IMG_1224.jpeg

I’ll definitely get a dozen of these to support!

Look forward to hearing this one. I was expecting Canadian Bacon :LOL:

I definitely need some explanation.

A hot wing and a barking chicken complaining about losing a wing?

🤔...🤷🏾‍♂️...Imma need that dozen!

I can't wait to hear the backstory.

Definitely will pick up a dozen of these!

Looks like hot chicken!

I get the hot wing, and 604 being British Columbia area code.....maybe a barking maple leaf?

Totally ordering these!!!

Dying looking at the hot wings balls. Holy crap thats frigin gold. Can I get some of those with "finger licking good" or "To hot to handle" customized stamp on them? Pretty please? 🙏

Really awesome that you guy were able to do a custom Callaway Truvis, sold by our friends at Budget, with a portion of proceeds going to St. Jude! Well done everyone 🔥🔥🔥

I'm in for a dozen!

Designed by THPers ✅
Benefiting St. Jude ✅
Fan of the CS Truvis ✅

Well done!! They came out great

So originally I had a very different design, but I was never happy with the results. Too intricate, etc. It needs to be simple.

604 was always going to be the number, being our area code. Also two logos, because why have one when you can have two?

@ArmyGolf had the hot wings idea, so I got to thinking. Pair it up with a flaming chicken head. Then I figured, why not hide a maple leaf in plain sight? After begging Inkscape (vector graphics program) to stop garbling everything, the chicken head finally came out the way I wanted.

Nothing like this one, I checked :p

Back