NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

The final count is 70 THPers!

I will send a DM to each participant no later than this Friday with their assigned gift recipient.

Awesome Scott!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so so cool. I'd have loved to have been a part of it, but couldn't guarantee that any package that I sent would arrive before about February :LOL:

Sorry I missed this this year..... been so busy the last 2 weeks had not had a chance to get on. Have fun everyone!

I will send a DM to each participant no later than this Friday with their assigned gift recipient.
Excited for my first holiday exchange with THP!

This is so so cool. I'd have loved to have been a part of it, but couldn't guarantee that any package that I sent would arrive before about February :LOL:

I messaged Sox_Fan, saying the exact same thing to him

So pumped to get this going shortly! I hope I’m a good stalker....I mean detective lol

70?!? That's awesome, going to be a great holiday season!

I started sending out the gift recipient assignments about 30 minutes ago. It is fairly time consuming so please be patient. I am trying to get them all out by the end of the day (meaning 11:59 pm ET).

Our final count jumped up 2 to finish at 72.

Happy stalking and shopping!

Argh, I really need to spend more time on this site!!!! I missed this.

I started sending out the gift recipient assignments about 30 minutes ago. It is fairly time consuming so please be patient. I am trying to get them all out by the end of the day (meaning 11:59 pm ET).

Our final count jumped up 2 to finish at 72.

Happy stalking and shopping!
Woohoo! In the meantime, I guess I can watch some of whatever golf is on tv 😆

Thanks man, let the thinking begin!

Got my THPer! What do you get the person who has everything? More everything?

I got mine... Now I already have a few items to gift, what does he need!?

got my assigned THPer! Happy because I already have something sitting here in my office that fits them perfectly. Just need to modify a bit and add a couple things.

Thanks again to @Sox_Fan for running this

Back