NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

Thanks @Sox_Fan , great job! I'll definitely be in again for 2021. :drinks:

I cant believe its over! What a great thing to be involved in ! I cant wait to do it again next year! Many thanks to @Sox_Fan for running this! You did such a great job!

Last edited:
Thanks for running it, had a great time once again!

Another great day from the Secret Santa’s.

@Sox_Fan great job running the SS. Ton of good cheer spread by THP community.

Thank you again @Sox_Fan for organizing all of this! Very well done!

Thank you @Sox_Fan! This was an amazing thing to participate in and follow! Thank you to all the Santa’s for doing an amazing job!!

Thank you @Sox_Fan for organizing all of this! Was a ton of fun again watching everyone open up and post about their gifts from Santa! Generosity from THP is just absolutely amazing.

Merry Christmas to all!!

Happy New Year too!!

I just looked though my list, and checked it twice, and it appears that all 74 THPers that participated this year were nice because everyone received packages! So that puts a wrap on my SS duties for 2020.

I appreciate everyone that participated and also those that did not participate but followed along with all the awesome things that went on in this thread and commented along the way. Aside from a few shipping snafus, the whole process was pretty flawless from thread initiation to package reveal completion. The communication to me from the participants was top notch from divulging the required information to keeping me in the loop regarding the status of their packages they were sending to their recipients. As @FernDog can attest, no hitches or surprises in the secret santa gift exchange process is a beautiful thing!

And we will easily exceed the 1000 post mark in this thread @Canadan !

Thanks again all!

Great job Scott!! It’s amazing how everything came together with all the US PS problems out there. Big thanks to all who participated and if you think this is something cool please consider jumping into the fun next season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job Scott!! It’s amazing how everything came together with all the US PS problems out there. Big thanks to all who participated and if you think this is something cool please consider jumping into the fun next season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't wait for next year! I'm in!

Where is @Junkyard video? When I click the link a Phil Collins video pops up 😆
Haha. I was going to go back and edit the original post but decided against it. It's so 2020 if I leave it the way it is.

I just looked though my list, and checked it twice, and it appears that all 74 THPers that participated this year were nice because everyone received packages! So that puts a wrap on my SS duties for 2020.

What do you say THP? Can we get the number to 100 next year?

The missing box arrived today. Secret Santa I’m more than happy to mail it since you replaced it. Really I want the THP hat though. :ROFLMAO: Anyway, let me know. I wanted you to know USPS found it’s way her.D7590920-C04E-468F-98E2-18230DDBAFAB.jpeg

I ended up going to the golf shop because my package from budget golf for my secret Santa hadn’t arrived the Tuesday before thanksgiving and I was leaving town for the first two weeks of December. I wanted to get it shipped before thanksgiving. Turns out my wife intercepted it and wrapped it for me for Christmas.

I ended up going to the golf shop because my package from budget golf for my secret Santa hadn’t arrived the Tuesday before thanksgiving and I was leaving town for the first two weeks of December. I wanted to get it shipped before thanksgiving. Turns out my wife intercepted it and wrapped it for me for Christmas.
Haha! That’s so helpful of her!!

Bringing this thread back to life 4 months later. Today I was fortunate to meet up the @TransplantHacker . What an amazing couple of hours we had sharing stories, drinking some boozahol, and eating wings. I have already told Randy, but me being his Secret Santa was fate. While we did not get to golf, he still has a free round of AZTHP golf coming his way when he heads back out here. This is what make SS and THP in general so amazing. The friendships that are made

Attachments

• 20210409_160252.jpg
    20210409_160252.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 30
Bringing this thread back to life 4 months later. Today I was fortunate to meet up the @TransplantHacker . What an amazing couple of hours we had sharing stories, drinking some boozahol, and eating wings. I have already told Randy, but me being his Secret Santa was fate. While we did not get to golf, he still has a free round of AZTHP golf coming his way when he heads back out here. This is what make SS and THP in general so amazing. The friendships that are made
It was great meeting you and sharing some libations. I am looking forward to my next trip to the Valley of the Sun and the possible round with fellow AZTHPr's. Whatta blast.

That is so cool! Glad you guys got to meet up!

:LOL:

Your wife is on to me. I just ordered a new shaft. I'm telling my wife that Secret Santa must have sent it. :cool:
So I’m a first timer this year, ee-reading this post. This comment is next level 🤣

Back