• Bryson

Votes: 47 61.8%

• Total voters

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who is the face of Cobra Golf now? Bryson or Rickie?

If you were to ask me prior to 2020 I would say Rickie. However Bryson for me has taken over that title & will remain there until a new face comes on board.

Today its Bryson but that probably wasn't planned.

To me it's two different answers.

On the course: Bryson
Off the course: Rickie

I really hope Rickie steps it up and gets back in the spotlight on the course again but he needs to get more competitive.

This comes up every couple months. Answer is always the same. Bryson for clubs Rickie for apparel

Bryson and I don’t think it’s close at the moment.

Jose Miraflor is my face of Cobra Golf!

This answer changed drastically in the past 6 months.

To me it's two different answers.

On the course: Bryson
Off the course: Rickie

I really hope Rickie steps it up and gets back in the spotlight on the course again but he needs to get more competitive.
To me this is the correct answer.
All about Bryson on the course, TV commercials it is still Rickie

Wow I thought the vote would go towards Rickie. He is in my mind Cobra golf. Bryson in my mind represents something completely different which is distance, speed and bulk.

When was the last time you saw Bryson promoting apparel?

So Rickie on the apparel, and Farmer's Insurance.

I think their equal on the hard goods. And definitely Bryson on the balls-Bridgestone.

Bryson now for sure. Total change since the beginning of last year.

This answer changed drastically in the past 6 months.

This is the correct answer. Bryson went from a fringe good player to a content bonanza! Winning a Major put him past Rickie.

Edit: 7 wins and one being a major is great. He had 4 alone in the 2018 calendar year.

I went with Bryson because he was the first that popped into my mind when I read the question.

Wow I thought the vote would go towards Rickie. He is in my mind Cobra golf. Bryson in my mind represents something completely different which is distance, speed and bulk.
those things arent becoming synonymous with Cobra n Bryson together?

those things arent becoming synonymous with Cobra n Bryson together?
Honestly it might be. I just never look at Bryson as a Cobra guy even though he is. My perception has completely overlooked it and it appears I may be in the minority by doing so.

I feel like the easy answer is Bryson, but I still feel that Ricky moves the needle for them as a whole more... That is potentially changing..

I’m still not sold on Bryson moving equipment outside of one length. His game is so dramatically different and he plays that driver with ridiculous specs, is there really a comparison? That said, I liked the RAD Speed commercial he did and think if they could do more like it then he would move equipment better.

Back