SWAG Putters Thread

Guess I’m going to give this one a go. 😃

I am now the proud owner of one green cover. Yay?

I got one as well, even though that isn't my colorway it is a looker.

I completely got ambushed by work and missed it by 2 minutes. Damn. Offer still stands for anyone who got a mallet but doesn't need it.

I completely got ambushed by work and missed it by 2 minutes. Damn. Offer still stands for anyone who got a mallet but doesn't need it.
Play a blade like the rest of us already.

Grabbed a blade. Must have been a few of them since I had to enter all my info and still got one

Huh. Stuck in perpetual checkout line. Oh well! Still a good looking cover!

I was so giddy about picking up my new irons from fedex and forgot to hop on at 11. Oh well, green isn't really my thing.

should be used to it by now, but SWAG's ultra rapid shipping alerts are awesome.
seemed extra fast! Usually i don't get the shipping notification until the afternoon but it was about 20 minutes after my order this time

I got a mallet. After failing the last few times it felt good to get one finally. Would prefer the yellow colorway so hoping for a Special.

There are some seriously great combos in that teaser! I wonder how many there will be released...
Not many would be my guess, nearly impossible to hit the lottery on Friday for them

it's $333.33 for the recycled cover tomorrow, pretty steep

Back