Tour Event 2021 WGC Workday Championship at the Concession

That bunker shot was just a terrible decision. Did any of you think that was going to work out well?

Is he taking an unplayable now? that would be...... 💩💩💩💩💩💩

Take your medicine Victor...c'mon man

How about his playing partner? "Uhh dude …. I've got places to be!" :rolleyes:

Hovland is pooping the bed.

A 9 here for Hovland would be a good outcome at this point

Yeah too bad he's not a THP'er …. "Dude you can pick up." :ROFLMAO: "We have a max."

Bryson … did he find something last night on the range under the lights? :eek: Uh oh

Hovland is just glad this day is done for him...wow

At least he's smiling about it. If he was someone like Koepka, he would be snapping his set tonight in his hotel room. :D

His scorecard is just painful to look at

Can you imagine what @JB would've said to Hovland if that was a THP event? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hovland imploding right now is hard to watch..

Should have Mickelson’d it!
I would have had my back to the green and been side saddle chopping that ****. Worst case is better spot in the bunker. Blade open trying to come down on it like he did just had horrible percentages attached.

I'm not sure how Phil would have approached that. Don't know that you could pull off a backwards that close to the lip.

What a nightmare.

I would have had my back to the green and been side saddle chopping that ****. Worst case is better spot in the bunker. Blade open trying to come down on it like he did just had horrible percentages attached.

I'm not sure how Phil would have approached that. Don't know that you could pull off a backwards that clsoe to the lip.

What a nightmare.
Really almost anything would have been better. Just a confusing sequence all around.

So brutal...ugh....need a shot of bourbon to wipe that out of my mind or else it might infect my game

Man that had to be a shock to the senses for Vic. Enter the final hole bogey free 7 under shooting the lights out and have to make a 10 footer for a quad.

Id be going with “put me down for a 7” and I’d be on the next tee.

that type of "smart play" is what the USGA is looking for in it's war on distance...

Good interview by Hovland after. Gonna be tough chew on that all night though.

Hats off to Hovland. Tough call in the bunker, next time he will come out sideways and avoid an 8, but he holed a clutch putt when his brain was racing , and reacted very well afterwards. All his toys stayed in the pram and he will play the hole better tomorrow.

You could have sold tickets to Tyrell suffering the same fate.

My name is Tyrell and I am an angry golfer.

Sergio looks ridiculous in those 'pants' 😐

Last edited:
Walk into coverage to see Rory thin it out of a fairway bunker and into the water. I feel you man.

Back