Brushing your teeth

To brush my teeth, I use

• Cold water

Votes: 100 83.3%
  • Hot water

Votes: 20 16.7%

• Total voters
I use cold. My wife uses hot.

Honestly never even thought about this, but it is cold.

I use my electric toothbrush with no water. I just distribute some paste to both sides before firing it up. Adding water makes it all sloppy and gets spit everywhere.

Lol. Im not answering. This shouldnt be a thread. Cold

Hot water?????

Cold water here. But you know you lead a boring life when this thread provides your chief source of entertainment on a Friday night! 😆

Sometimes I’m convinced cvilization is doomed.

Then I come across something like this thread, which has caused me to enter a bid on eBay for a decommissioned ICBM silo in North Dakota. It has hot and cold running water, its own power generation, and room for a sim.

But it’s the most I’ve laughed in a while.

Cold water here. But you know you lead a boring life when this thread provides your chief source of entertainment on a Friday night! 😆
Too true.

Also, it's Saturday night 🤣

See, that cold water effects your brain, it Saturday night here!! 🤣🤣

The real question is how many of you are going to secretly go try hot water now?

I couldn't vote, I wet my brush with cold, brush while it warms up, rinse with warm and then, wash my face with hot. Efficiency! ;)

Especially when your life is so boring you forget what day of the week it is :ROFLMAO:

It doesn’t matter if you brush with hot or cold water as long as you brush correctly twice a day.

We could always circle back to @MWard and his pee soaked shower toothbrushing. 😉🤣🤣🤣

Hot water from your heater has more heavy metals in it, which then get in your system, which then damage your frontal lobe, which THEN makes you a serial killer, as @robrandalgz stated.

That’s right! I didn’t even think about that but my hot water comes out a little cloudy. I always cook with cold water and heat it up because of this.

There is some merit to @robrandalgz thinking.

Back