What’s your favorite shot to hit?

BuffaloPlunger

2024 GolfTEC Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What is your favorite shot that you love to play? For me it’s a low flying 56° that I can send right at the pin

3" putt for eagle.

I like hitting knock down shots with any of my irons. Frequently I think I hit them better than regular swings.
If I had to broaden my choice that’s what I would say for sure. I feel I have much better consistency with knock down shots

I love hitting a huge sweeping draw with a long iron. I’m talking blocked out on the left and bending it 60 yards around them.

I didn’t say it always worked though? 🤷‍♂️

100 yd 3/4 GW. Digging that shot.

I love hitting a huge sweeping draw with a long iron. I’m talking blocked out on the left and bending it 60 yards around them.

I didn’t say it always worked though? 🤷‍♂️
Ahhhh the huge sweeping draw into a tight green with woods on both sides.....did I mention I was trying to play a baby fade😂

I love hitting 80 yards with my sand wedge.
Also really like a 155 yard par 3 with my 8 iron

I love any shot where I can target the green with a 5 iron or longer. Doesn’t often work out, but so much fun to try!

210-220 yard hybrid off the tee on a short dog leg. Absolute money with that shot - high and straight.

A little small draw that comes back to center of fairway.

I love any shot where I can target the green with a 5 iron or longer. Doesn’t often work out, but so much fun to try!

Much like my huge sweeping draw around trouble. I likely wouldn’t even attempt it in a serious round. But I golf for fun so 90% of my rounds everything is green light go, 🤣.

Anything inside of 100 where I can grab a wedge aim right at the pin and take a partial swing at.

Flighted approach wedge attacking the pin. Requires a precision that is very satisfying when executed well.

Anything inside 100y. Love hitting partial wedges from any distance.

Punch shots from under the trees... when the guys say “kick it out of there, it’s fine” and I say “nah, I’ll play it” and then put it on the green... that makes my day.

Any drive in the fairway that's just a few yards farther than the rest of the group. Conversely, a nice wheated smooth bourbon works well to, Elijah Craig is one of those.

my 9iron. 140-145yd cut into a green.

Perfectly struck 3W off the deck on a par 5.

What is your favorite shot that you love to play? For me it’s a low flying 56° that I can send right at the pin
Easy: the next one.

Rope hook. So much fun.

Back