What golf stuff did you buy today?

Have you been able to wear the 270s yet? I need a new pair of shoes.
Finally got them on my feet…I don’t usually have an issue with shoe widths, but these are by far the narrowest shoe of any sort I’ve had. Been wearing them around the house with thicker than normal socks to hopefully get them to stretch a little. Other than that, I love them. 🤷‍♂️

I bought 2 new gloves for my trip to Vegas this week. The heat will be turned up compared to Minnesota.
Better buy some Sunscreen as well! speaking from experience!

Ordered Honma TR21X 5-11(hollow body with foam injected) in MMT ... for fun. To give to my younger son in a year. And will use them if my limited skills deteriorate. Need to see how they play.

Last edited:
Better buy some Sunscreen as well! speaking from experience!

That is already in the bag. I will have to reapply based on your experience, though!

A couple new ferrules and some grips

Supported the Red Rooster glove campaign on Kickstarter today. Opted for the 3-glove pack. Supposed to be here for July.

Ordered Honma TR21X 5-11(hollow body with foam injected) in MMT ... for fun. To give to my younger son in a year. And will use them if my limited skills deteriorate. Need to see how they play.
Make sure to share some thoughts on those. Honma's don't get as much love as they should and those clubs leave an impression.

Finally pulled the plug and ordered the Apex 21 DCB irons 4-A. For weeks I was contemplating various combos and splits but in the end I decided that the entire set would be comprised of the DCB's. At my age/handicap it was the best decision.

Round for Maderas next Sunday and Round at Coronado(CA) for next Monday!

20210511_201446.jpg20210511_201455.jpg20210511_201412.jpg

These showed up today!!

Ohhhhh noooooo tears are coming for my Indians battle /loss
That day was sooo good. They should make it a holiday or something. :p

I bought Taylor made golf. Just kidding.

This might be fun:

TITLEIST JAPAN WEDGE OPEN BOX VOKEY FORGED(2019) BLACK 56 DEGREE NS PRO 950GH

1620826539254.png

Got some new grips for my irons. SuperStroke Traxion. We'll see how they work this weekend.

Last edited:
Back