CONTEST Win Your Choice of Callaway Epic Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Phil Mickelson won the 2021 PGA Championship using the Callaway Epic Speed and because of that, we are going to give away a Callaway Epic driver of your choice. If you missed Lefty’s WITB, you can find that here.

We are hosting this simple to enter contest on our Instagram Page, and taking part is as simple as liking a post and telling us which of the Epic Speed, Epic Max or Epic Max LS you want in your bag.

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/win-your-choice-of-callaway-epic-driver/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, fun giveaway. Goodluck everyone!

This is so cool! Thanks for the opportunity!

Because who doesn't want a 48" 6* driver? Awesome giveaway but I'm too happy with my B21 to even enter this.

THP and Callaway with the 🔥!

Good luck!

Very cool. Great opportunity for someone to channel their inner Phil. While they're great drivers, unfortunately they do not lead to greater calf activation. But, whoever wins this will have a bomber on their hands!

Great Monday giveaway, thanks THP and Callaway!!!

Awesome Contest!!!! Get after it everyone!

I'm all in. Great giveaway and a driver I haven't gamed yet. I've tried it, but not on the course.

Great contest for a great moment in golf history!

Awesome contest, thanks for the opportunity

nice! But this should be a LH only driver to celebrate Phil!!!!!

Awesome contest! I’d love to try a 48” Callaway driver!

Looks like a great opportunity!

Awesome contest good luck to all who enter!

Even though the Speed is what Lefty uses, I'd take the Max LS;)

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all. Soon someone will be hitting bombs like Phil

Definitely in. I can use all the help I can get off the tee these days.

Entered and awesome competition!

Thanks for the opportunity, THP
I could use a driver that is less than 12 years old :)
And good luck to all who enter.
Whoever wins, I hope that new driver is a great fit for them and improves their driving and makes their game better

As much as I love my Max LS, I do still wonder about how the Speed would play. Kinda like wondering what that girl at the coffee shop is doing after you had that date and then she moved away and wonder what could have been.

Back