LIVE UPDATE THREAD Shaft Up #2 Contest and Live Update Thread

What a great day of golf and swag! Can’t wait for tomorrow

Been a rough day with a pile of work stuff going on. It looks like you guys are having a great time. That was a really good match and looks like @DannyLe was just flat out on. Hard to overcome a guy playing that well. Food and course look amazing also. Enjoy tomorrow guys!

I promise follow tomorrow and the pictures will be even better. The weather looks fantastic.
I’ll be here tomorrow for sure. Today was fire and I didn’t get anything at all done, so bring it on!

Does anyone have details on that rangefinder @JB was using today? Make model etc.

Absolutely nothing on the planet for a handicap golfer like a THP Experience. All are awesome and all have me fantasizing about golf. Great follow and I look forward to tomorrow!

Good morning! Get out there and play some golf!

Tee time is in just a few hours. Getting pretty excited to hit this course today.

Can’t wait to follow along again today. The course looked like it was in incredible conditions.

Been a rough day with a pile of work stuff going on. It looks like you guys are having a great time. That was a really good match and looks like @DannyLe was just flat out on. Hard to overcome a guy playing that well. Food and course look amazing also. Enjoy tomorrow guys!

Danny is always on my dude!

MORNING

Let's go fellas! You got this today!

East TN Golfers who play in hollars that don't dry out know exactly what that is LOL!
Haha. Yep, we sure do. The course I used to work at (Stonehenge in Fairfield Glade) has them all over.

Well Good Morning THP!!!

Should we run the match back today as a consolation?

I totally missed this went live yesterday. Looks like a lot of fun was had by everyone. If I lost I would want to run it back @JB so give these guys another shot.

Love that white UST hat! (y)

Gotta give them a chance to redeem themselves ;)

Back