Next binge: The Wire or Breaking Bad???

AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
just finished game of thrones and i'm looking for a new binge. do i go with The Wire or Breaking Bad?

The wire is great. I would suggest that.

Both are very good. I'd do both, doesn't matter the order.

Both are amazing. I prefer The Wire, but it’s super close.

The Wire by a hair, but definitely both

Yes both is the answer.

The Wire might be one best shows ever made. I’d say start there and the. Have fun with Breaking Bad.

The Wire!

Both are fantastic shows and 1000% worthy of a binge.

I’d start with The Wire. For me, it’s the better of the two by a blade of grass.

just finished game of thrones and i'm looking for a new binge. do i go with The Wire or Breaking Bad?
Breaking Bad and its not even that close!!!
I will say BB feels alittle slow the 1st episode but man o man that show is awesome!

Haven’t watched The Wire but BB was GREAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking Bad was incredible. Once you’re done, watch El Camino to finish it off

Additional votes for

Scrubs
Brooklyn 99
Silicon valley
Chuck
Fringe
Mad Men
Dexter just the first 4-5 seasons
House
Queens Gambit
True detective

never seen the wire.

breaking bad has an interesting arc. i tell anyone considering it to get through the first season. i won’t spoil it, but the tone and themes kind of change throughout. i think it’s excellent.

BUT, i think better call saul is better. a lot better.

Both are awesome! The wire is better, but after the heaviness of Thrones, the comedy of Breaking Bad will be a much better follow. Suffer through the first episode and then enjoy the ride!

As others have said both are great and would recommend watching both, but I would start with breaking bad and then the wire. I thought the 1st 2 to 3 seasons of the wire were excellent and the rest were good but not great.

Back