I turned it off after a hole after the long par 5 on the front. MEH...Bryson just getting testy at the barbs thrown his way, Rodger playing better than Bryson and I'm not a Brady fan at all. great QB, adequate golfer. Cheyanne Woods? Why was she even there? Could have had a much better ring girl to add something somewhere that actually commentated.

Hopefully they have something better if they have a next one. just my o2

i agree that they have to find better personalities for the commentary. barkley is amazing, but the rest were very weak. the guy handing out those god-awful bracelets at the end was a dud. cheyenne woods was clunky and boring. i'm sure larry fitzgerald is a super nice guy and by all accounts a great golfer, but he was quiet as a mouse for most of the broadcast.

i agree that they have to find better personalities for the commentary. barkley is amazing, but the rest were very weak. the guy handing out those god-awful bracelets at the end was a dud. cheyenne woods was clunky and boring. i'm sure larry fitzgerald is a super nice guy and by all accounts a great golfer, but he was quiet as a mouse for most of the broadcast.
yes, and WHY for gods sake were all the "special" guests? Just show the golf, I was sooooo tired of the 10 minutes of commercial between holes and Brady was just awkward driving looking into a go pro....mine was recorded because i was watching a movie with the wife earlier so i sped it up to a few different spots and it got no better....seemed like every time phil lined up a shot, Bryson said something about slow play...when Brady or Phil jabbed Bryson, he was, "whatever"....

Back