Recent content by acessence

1. acessence

Recommended Replacement for Callaway RAZR X Black

Hey Guys, Been a while since I've been around , been a crazy year. So birthday rolled around again, and in piled the golf town GCs again. I'm Looking to upgrade my driver, since i also need to upgrade from the regular shaft to a stiff. I've been using the Callaway Razr X Black (10.5) loft...
  2. acessence

Golf Specific Weight Lifting Workouts (Free Weights Only) Suggestions?

Hey Guys, I know there's a fitness thread, but I'm looking for something very specific with certain equipment for workouts for home. Looking for workouts that do not include cable systems or machines. Only free weights. Home equipment includes: Dumbell's 5-60lbs Kettlebells 10-25lbs Various...
  3. acessence

Rattle in Callaway Optifit Hosel

Hey Guys, Just had my driver reshafted , had my dromos put into my razr fit. Initially i thought, glue inside the shaft or in the head, once removed , and after banging it around a bit, i narrowed it down to a rattle in the optifit adapter, I would of thought if it was glue, i could rattle it...
  4. acessence

Hard Cover Travel Case Recommendations

Hey Guys, Wondering if you know of any good hard cover travel cases, something that is reliable, but not too expensive, as I don't travel often with my clubs. One thing is it has to be able to fit the Callaway Tour Bag Just need to pick up one to attend the Demo Event in May. Any...
  5. acessence

When Golf Seems So Far away! Weather Edition (pictures)

Hey Guys, In a posting mood today, and all i can think about is golf, cant even make it to the indoor facilities , GF's car only made in 100 ft down the street and got stuck. Please post any extreme weather that's kept you from golfing
  6. acessence

Ball Flight Hybrids Experimenting

Hey Guys , My experiment sort of started last year when I got my first hybrid, as everyone tells you there way of hitting a hybrid . Some say to hit it like an iron and others tell you to hit it more like a fairway wood. So in practicing both on the range and on the course . I really...
  7. acessence

Scratch, SCOR or Callaway Wedges

Hey guys , its 3:30 am up watching world junior hockey , and all im thinking about and researching is what wedges to get .... scor,scratch or callaway need some input ..... im typically a callaway guy, I play the x forged wedges now, with the md grooves . I love em , but do they ever shred my...
  8. acessence

Boxing Day What would you buy?

Hey Guys, Just got my boxing day flyer , and all the demo clubs will be on sale again. $100 for any drivers,$35 Hybrids, $50 Fairway woods. Was just in there a day ago, and they have tons of demos, that look like they are brand new. So i think I'm going to grab a few extra Drivers, and few...
  9. acessence

Callaway Combo My Bag

Hey Guys, Starting to get a few clubs here these days, wondering what combination you guys might play them in, and also if there is any club outside of callaway you might swap in its place and maybe a reason why you would swap that club out may it be from actual testing or just what you've...
  10. acessence

FS: Callaway X-Forged 2007 w/ Iron Covers

I have a set of 3-PW Callaway X-Forged (2007) Model In Excellent Condition. Regular Flex Shafts Blue Golf Pride VDR Grips Asking $400.00 OBO - Trade Offers Accepted This is just an additional set I have, Thought some one might get some use outta them, rather than collect dust.
  11. acessence

Callaway Hex Black Durabilty

Hey guys, Just wanted to see if any one has had any durabilty issues with the hex black. I usually can get about 4 or 5 holes out of a hex black before it looks like the attached photos. I love the spin of this ball, which I can probably attribute that to the softness of the ball, which is...
  12. acessence

WTB Bettinardi putter for future father innlaw

Hey guys wonder if you can help me out looking for a used in good condition putter similiar to my cc series I have , as tge future father in law luvs my putter, but thats never leaving my bag ever . thanks
  13. acessence

Whats your closest to -blank- ? (photo)

Hey All, Last few weeks, had some close calls, and took a few photos, wondering if any one else has done the same, and what you were close to holing albatross, eagle, etc Hole - Par 4 - 342 Yards - This close to an eagle on a Par 4, 85 yards out, 56 Degree wedge, spun back and diagonal on...
  14. acessence

Winters Back - Callaway X forged 2007 Alternative Replacement Options ????

Hey guys winters back , so time to start lookin at new clubs for next year . Currently have two sets of Callaway X forged clubs 2007 model, one with project x graphites which I love , and will keep forever . Now what do I start looking at that will be simliar , I love, the forged, and slim...
  15. acessence

What is too much golf?

Hey guys, Just thought id throw this out there, been getting alot of flack from the family, and freinds lately. That Im addicted to golf, and its my life now What is too much golf. I usually play 9 holes, Monday(mens league), tuesday/thursday(9 holes after work), saturday(6am - 18 holes) and...
Back