Rattle in Callaway Optifit Hosel

acessence

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Guys,

Just had my driver reshafted , had my dromos put into my razr fit. Initially i thought, glue inside the shaft or in the head, once removed , and after banging it around a bit, i narrowed it down to a rattle in the optifit adapter, I would of thought if it was glue, i could rattle it down to the grip end, but no its right in the adapter. Would that be glue, or is there any component inside the adapter that would cause that.

Thanks,

Acessence(Andrew)

One of my Razr Fit shafts has a rattle in the adapter area too. At first I thought one of my weights was loose or something but that wasn't it. Its only noticable to me if I bump the butt end of the grip or the club head on the ground so I've never really worried about it as I don't make a habit of bumping my club into things (except golf balls). My adapter was one of the POS's from Golfworks.ca so I've always just blamed that.
Hey Guys,

Just had my driver reshafted , had my dromos put into my razr fit. Initially i thought, glue inside the shaft or in the head, once removed , and after banging it around a bit, i narrowed it down to a rattle in the optifit adapter, I would of thought if it was glue, i could rattle it down to the grip end, but no its right in the adapter. Would that be glue, or is there any component inside the adapter that would cause that.

Thanks,

Acessence(Andrew)

rattle when removed from head, i can hear it even more when its in the head, as it tends to echo through out the club head.

Back