Ajcoop20's latest activity

• Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 replied to the thread St Pete Beach.
    looks like i might get to meet some THP royalty!
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 reacted to War Eagle's post in the thread St Pete Beach with On Fire On Fire.
    Im in.
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 reacted to MWard's post in the thread St Pete Beach with Like Like.
    I think I can make that window work.
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 reacted to War Eagle's post in the thread St Pete Beach with Like Like.
    I would imagine we could get a group together in the Tampa/Bradenton/Sarasota area. @MWard ?
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 reacted to kiwichris's post in the thread St Pete Beach with Like Like.
    From St Pete beach go over Franklin, just north of the airport is a fun little public track called Rocky Point. Edit: Forgot to add, I...
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 reacted to BuckNasty's post in the thread St Pete Beach with Like Like.
    When I was down there a few years back I enjoyed University Park CC, probably about 45 minute drive from St Pete Beach
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 replied to the thread St Pete Beach.
    not afraid to drive, we will have a rental car while down there.
  • Ajcoop20
    Looking for course recommendations for the St pete beach area, wife, daughter and I are traveling down there april 23-27 from illinois...
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 replied to the thread 2024 Eagle Count.
    got my first eagle of the year yesterday, 500y par 5. driver up right side (281) app showed 208 playing 218 uphill. Absolutely flushed...
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 reacted to Phil75070's post in the thread Boycotting USGA and GHIN with Like Like.
    I don't play in any tournaments where I need a handicap. I just use my GHIN index as a way of tracking my own game. Threfore, I have no...
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 replied to the thread Putting with line on ball?.
    i put a single line over the "prov1x" mark on the ball line it up to my read, then line it up to the line in the putter and focus on...
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 reacted to Lions81's post in the thread Relief from Divot Rule? with Like Like.
    Lift clean and place anywhere in the fairway. Should never be a penalty for hitting the ball in the fairway.
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 reacted to Sean's post in the thread Smoking on the course with Like Like.
    Marijuana is legal in Massachusetts, so you get a whiff of that from time to time, lol. I don't mind. We're outside for god's sake. We...
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 replied to the thread Smoking on the course.
    Smoking is the least of my concern on a golf course. Ive been known to rip heaters on a really good, or really bad day. Dispose of...
  • Ajcoop20
    Ajcoop20 reacted to JetSpeed's post in the thread A +2 hdcp player with Haha Haha.
    I think we’ve all heard whispers of the mythical powers of the plus caps. They can hole out at will, from any distance. They can back up...
Back