Recent content by Akrobby

1. Akrobby

2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

Pair of bunker lies, me and Scotty G. And the net eagle result of Scott's bunker shot.
  2. Akrobby

Post Your Desktop

Mine is some pictures I grabbed off the web of the Omni Championsgate course in Orlando, where #theking will be hosted.
  3. Akrobby

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Great live update thread. I have enjoyed following along with all the golfing adventures. THP #theking #imwithchad
  4. Akrobby

First enjoyable golf memories

I will be going into my fourth season playing golf. I got started late, but golf has become part of my life now. I want to know what was the moment when you caught the bug. Mine was my first round ever. The company I worked for was purchased by a large corporation, who was (is) also our...
  5. Akrobby

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

The reality still hasn't set in, especially since I'm looking at this outside Going to need to set up some rounds with some west coast THPers over the next few months.
  6. Akrobby

Post a picture of your day.

This could be in the rant thread as well. 19 giant reels of cable, already delivered to the customer. The freight company managed to damage 19 out of 23. Have to bring all 19 back to out shop and run off the damage. Because these are for a transmission project, we could end up not being able to...
  7. Akrobby

2013 THP Thanksgiving Feast Picture Contest

We too are having a Thanksgiving potluck at work. I just put together a big batch of Jambalaya. 2 lbs of shrimp, 1.5 lbs of chicken, 1.5 lbs of scallops, about a pound of sausage, and 2 boxes of jambalaya mix. I believe in some kind of protein with every bite. Tapatalking on my iPad
  8. Akrobby

Checking in from Alaska

I signed up a while ago, but just recently started reading here more. This seems like a great group of people who like to talk golf, and other stuff. I read through the Branson Invitational thread, and that seemed like a blast and a half. Our golf season up here is short, so it helps to go...
Back