#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Now that is a great list right there! Well done gents and what an exceptional event!

The reality still hasn't set in, especially since I'm looking at this outside ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387829035.059374.jpg

Going to need to set up some rounds with some west coast THPers over the next few months.

The reality still hasn't set in, especially since I'm looking at this outside View attachment 12248

Going to need to set up some rounds with some west coast THPers over the next few months.

If you're in WA I'm down, teammate!

still smiling over here...

Congrats all!

And Ole Gray, you made it!

I am so... So... SO happy for you all! And Jesse! GRAY! Especially pumped up for you.

Finally in front of a computer.

akrobby, jjmorris, and Ole Gray; welcome to the team!!! I look forward to going through this crazy journey with you guys, and the rest of our team. Really really glad to have you guys in on the fun. It's going to be a long 4 months, but it's going to be a fun lead up!

Teedupthoughts, Howzat, and sparksjr; welcome to the party also! There's going to be plenty of time for smack talk back and forth, so I'll take this time to be nice :D. Glad to have you guys in on the fun as well. Can't wait to meet you guys and play some effin golf!

Man, it is REALLY cool to see my name on a final roster! I knew I was in already, but that really makes it feel official now. And seeing the full THP rosters really sets it off. I know we are going into this as two separate "enemies", but it really is friends vs friends. I can't wait to meet every single one of you, and have the best golf weekend of my life. So pumped right now!

If you're in WA I'm down, teammate!

Alaska actually, but I plan on doing some weekend traveling to get some outside golf in. Will also be burning up the golf dome and the simulator. Lots of work to do on my game, that is for sure. But I will be ready to take it to team Harry.

#imwithchad

Tapatalking on my iPad

Finally in front of a computer.

akrobby, jjmorris, and Ole Gray; welcome to the team!!! I look forward to going through this crazy journey with you guys, and the rest of our team. Really really glad to have you guys in on the fun. It's going to be a long 4 months, but it's going to be a fun lead up!

Teedupthoughts, Howzat, and sparksjr; welcome to the party also! There's going to be plenty of time for smack talk back and forth, so I'll take this time to be nice :D. Glad to have you guys in on the fun as well. Can't wait to meet you guys and play some effin golf!

Man, it is REALLY cool to see my name on a final roster! I knew I was in already, but that really makes it feel official now. And seeing the full THP rosters really sets it off. I know we are going into this as two separate "enemies", but it really is friends vs friends. I can't wait to meet every single one of you, and have the best golf weekend of my life. So pumped right now!

No enemies on THP Danny! So stoked to find out the epicness that we are all no doubt in great anticipation of!

Gents, start your engines. Cause I have a feeling once this thing gets going, it's gonna jump off the line like wildfire!

Alaska actually, but I plan on doing some weekend traveling to get some outside golf in. Will also be burning up the golf dome and the simulator. Lots of work to do on my game, that is for sure. But I will be ready to take it to team Harry.

#imwithchad

Tapatalking on my iPad

Ya, not much golf going on up in Anchorage right now, I'd guess haha. At any rate, if your travels happen to take you through the Evergreen State, let me know! Couple other THP'ers here who would certainly be happy to join if that happens.

That's great! For those that followed The Grandaddy, the experience these contestants are about to experience will be second-to-none because, first, it's a THP event, and second, the Zoo Crew is involved. Awesome stuff!

Washington is an easy trip for sure. That is definitely in the cards. Are you near Seattle? So looking forward to this journey. Still getting chills.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Congrats to all you guys!

Congrats guys. It will be fun watching your journey

Washington is an easy trip for sure. That is definitely in the cards. Are you near Seattle? So looking forward to this journey. Still getting chills.

Tapatalking on my iPad

About an hour an a half north, about 20 miles from the US-Canada border, in Bellingham.

So let me get this right OG....you know how to Photoshop but yet you struggle with uploading a video to YouTube? Too funny big guy!

Haha, I'm glad you see something wrong about all this. It's a good thing he has help at home although I was gone most of the day when he needed a reaction video.

About an hour an a half north, about 20 miles from the US-Canada border, in Bellingham.

Cool, a trip down that way will be in the cards.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Great group of hackers there! Good luck to both teams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one would like to see OG try to take me or any of my teammates to the ol' woodshed. What he doesn't know is that Team Harry built the woodshed.

Yea but he built his out of sticks and King Chad built his out of bricks :deadhorse:

Getting caught back up in here. Great reaction video JJ Hahahaha. You can tell that emotion was taking over. Glad you get experience it!

Erik! It looks cold in MN. Congrats dude!

To everyone else! Congrats! Get ready for the ride of your life!

Congrats to everyone....you lucky guys. I can't wait to follow this one.
May the best team win.....

The videos are fantastic guys, it's going to be fun watching everything unfold over the next few months for you and it couldn't have Been a better bunch of THP'rs.

I'm insanely jealous that you guys get to hang out with the #zoocrew. You will love those people.

QFT! They all are awesome to hang out with!

You guys are all going to rock this event. Such a solid group of dudes!

Some veterans & some rookies. Some guys that have waited a long time to be selected and enter and support a lot and some guys that got in on their first try.

A motley crue so to speak and each and every one of you is going to have an amazing weekend at TheKing.

Starting after the holidays this is going to ramp up something fierce. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Back