Recent content by $AlAsKaNHaKeR8$

1. $AlAsKaNHaKeR8$

Gosh dang slice!

I've been trying to fix my slice and i have been going to the local pro. but every once in a while ill some times hit a straight ball but mostly a big fat slice, do you guys have any videos or any tips that you think my help a slice thanks i apreciate it , $AlAsKaNHaKeR8$
  2. $AlAsKaNHaKeR8$

best golf ball on tour

the pro v1 and pro v1x are pretty good but I think the best ball out, i've got to give it to them Nike with their awsome one tour:D
  3. $AlAsKaNHaKeR8$

Name the four major golf tournements:D

the Masters,U.S. Open, the P.G.A. Championship, and the British Open. if you dont know this u oviously dont study your golf enough and thats also pretty sad because your on a golf website. but for the people that know this tosha good job.Wink
  4. $AlAsKaNHaKeR8$

If you could play any course what would it be?

I total deam of playing agusta nationl favorite coarse in the hollllle world what about you guys :golf::golf:
  5. $AlAsKaNHaKeR8$

what brand do you perfer?

i perfer titleist because they make exalent clubs and balls and putters so pretty much everything
  6. $AlAsKaNHaKeR8$

Hi im from alaska!

hay as you can see im from alaska and yes im am very good friends with 907 he is my golfing buddy i am i think under a 15 handicap but i dont realy now because its still winter and i am practicing alot so i actually think a could be squeezing under a 10 so hopefully i cant wait for golf season...
Back