Recent content by Blackizzz

1. Blackizzz

Blackizzz - WITB

This season has led to a few changes in the bag :banana: First off the Nike 440 flex had to give way for M3 440 after seeing over 20y further carry and 35y longer total distance while getting better accuracy! Much was probably due to going to a stiffer shaft, dropping the spin, but having more...
  2. Blackizzz

Weakest Part of Your Game?

Definitely short game and putting. Contrary to these stats, short game has improved the last rounds, though putting is still horrible. This of course affects the short game stats, as even though I'll hit it close with a wedge if I miss the putt, my short game is ranked badly. Working hard on...
  3. Blackizzz

Rory Equipment Changes for 2017

Pic of Rory's putter at the BMW SA Open. Definitely the O-Works insert, but I think it looks like a custom prototype, and not one of the models they have released. Do you guys agree? :bulgy-eyes:
  4. Blackizzz

Driver shaft change

Considering doing some experimenting with driver shaft during the winter. Particularly going from a 64g shaft, (Diamana S+ limited Stiff shaft) to a heavier and stiffer shaft at 77g (Kuro Kage S Tini X-stiff) I'm a pretty fast swinger, have a swing speed of around 111-113 and hitting it pretty...
  5. Blackizzz

Tee it up with a Tour Pro

If you had the chance, what would you do to get to tee it up with a major tour (PGA/ET) pro?
  6. Blackizzz

Sandy Greens, how would you handle them?

If you booked a round at any course, and you come up to the first green and it looks like this. What would you do? How would you plan your game/putting? Would you be frustrated that no one told you when booking?
  7. Blackizzz

Blackizzz - WITB

After a few new additions I thought it was time to make a WITB thread. Here goes: Bag: Nike Vapor Staff. The dream bag! Pushcart: Axglo trilite (walking 5-6 rounds a week wears you out without one, only bought this a week ago) Ball: RZN tour platinum, best ball I've ever played! To the...
  8. Blackizzz

Ball markers

Didn't find a thread on this when I searched (didn't bother with threads older than 2 years) What do you mark your ball with on the green? Is there a "lucky marker", or do you use just about anything? Myself, I use a US quarter from 1935, simply as that is the oldest one I've ever...
  9. Blackizzz

Swede saying Hi!

Hi Guys, New on here, looked like a nice place, so thought I might as well join in :act-up: Name is Oskar, I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I've played golf for a couple of years, unfortunately I didn't find the sport earlier. Currently work in the Swedish AF, but starting my law studies this...
Back