Blackizzz

Reaction score
Handicap
+0,3
After a few new additions I thought it was time to make a WITB thread.

Here goes:

Bag: Nike Vapor Staff. The dream bag!

Pushcart: Axglo trilite (walking 5-6 rounds a week wears you out without one, only bought this a week ago)

Ball: RZN tour platinum, best ball I've ever played!

c018fe017aeb544eeea0d4bceb7df7c2.jpg

To the stuff we like the most, sticks.

5ea272522cc572bf6c427612676ef6a6.jpg

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex 440, set to 9.5N. Diamana S+ limited shaft. Love the low flight I get, the sound may throw some off, but it's grown on me.

3w: Nike vapor fly 15 degree. Diamana S+ limited shaft. Favorite club in the bag, feels like I bomb this thing a mile!

5w: Nike vapor fly 19 degree. Diamana S+ limited shaft. Shape club, and to reach par 5's

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 4-PW. KBS tour V stiff shafts.

ee52b54ee9d44c920f938529067790d8.jpg

Wedges: Callaway Mack daddy 2 tour grind 52/10.

c82679e24378ddb33cf98fee17b0a874.jpg

Callaway X series Jaws 56/12

Putter: TaylorMade Itsy bitsy spider limited

288bc262aab4d944d5e123e2c6f9aff1.jpg

Will probably be a few changes wedge wise, the Jaws is starting to be pretty worn. And will probably add something between 4i and 5w.

But getting pretty pleased with the setup as of now!

-B

Man those MB's look SWEET, sharp looking setup!

That staff bag just pops. Those irons are sweet. Nice looking set up. Does the staffer make it out to course or just photo shoot material?

That staff bag just pops. Those irons are sweet. Nice looking set up. Does the staffer make it out to course or just photo shoot material?

Actually it hasn't been out yet as I got it delivered yesterday but it'll be out on the course all the time unless I feel like carrying

Actually it hasn't been out yet as I got it delivered yesterday but it'll be out on the course all the time unless I feel like carrying

#Baller

What wedges are you thinking about upgrading to?

#Baller

What wedges are you thinking about upgrading to?

Haven't really decided yet, might be MD3's, Engage or something else, don't really know yet! Have to put some hours into testing some new stuff.

Great bag. Love the apex mb!

Great bunch of clubs and I LOVE the look of that staff bag, that will turn some heads.

After a few new additions I thought it was time to make a WITB thread.

Here goes:

Bag: Nike Vapor Staff. The dream bag!

Pushcart: Axglo trilite (walking 5-6 rounds a week wears you out without one, only bought this a week ago)

Ball: RZN tour platinum, best ball I've ever played!

c018fe017aeb544eeea0d4bceb7df7c2.jpg

To the stuff we like the most, sticks.

5ea272522cc572bf6c427612676ef6a6.jpg

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex 440, set to 9.5N. Diamana S+ limited shaft. Love the low flight I get, the sound may throw some off, but it's grown on me.

3w: Nike vapor fly 15 degree. Diamana S+ limited shaft. Favorite club in the bag, feels like I bomb this thing a mile!

5w: Nike vapor fly 19 degree. Diamana S+ limited shaft. Shape club, and to reach par 5's

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 4-PW. KBS tour V stiff shafts.

ee52b54ee9d44c920f938529067790d8.jpg

Wedges: Callaway Mack daddy 2 tour grind 52/10.

c82679e24378ddb33cf98fee17b0a874.jpg

Callaway X series Jaws 56/12

Putter: TaylorMade Itsy bitsy spider limited

288bc262aab4d944d5e123e2c6f9aff1.jpg

Will probably be a few changes wedge wise, the Jaws is starting to be pretty worn. And will probably add something between 4i and 5w.

But getting pretty pleased with the setup as of now!

-B

Nice setup man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Nice bag. Those MB's look so good.

Between the irons and putter that is a sweet set up! And that bag looks amazing!

That is one sharp bag!

How does the staff bag fit on the cart? I'm looking to head that direction.

Nice setup man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!
:good:

Nice bag. Those MB's look so good.
They really do!

Between the irons and putter that is a sweet set up! And that bag looks amazing!
Cheers man, the putter is sweet as hell!

That is one sharp bag!
Cheers Zeff!

How does the staff bag fit on the cart? I'm looking to head that direction.

Without any problem, or well the large pocket on the "front" (back when on the cart) touches lightly on the frame, but there should be no problem :)

That driver is one of the longest I have personally hit! I actually enjoy the sound. Great bag dude!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That driver is one of the longest I have personally hit! I actually enjoy the sound. Great bag dude!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I agree! Gained on average 20 yards when switched from my old one, a much more penetrating flight and longer roll. Cheers Pringles!

Really great bag! Nice mix of clubs!

New addition, 56/10 S-grind MD3 Nickel Gold
814cbea062b64660522484025b103fb7.jpg

Let's hope it plays as well on the course as on the range+trackman!

Nice bag of sticks!! Wish I was talented enough to play those Apex MBs!!

I really like this bag and set up. Those MB are a thing of beauty

Nice bag of sticks!! Wish I was talented enough to play those Apex MBs!!

They're "pretty" forgiving for a MB, you definitely feel the difference between a solid hit and a terrible one. But you still get that little extra help on slight miss hits (although you feel the miss-hit)

I really like this bag and set up. Those MB are a thing of beauty

Aren't they? :)

The bag is storting to feel pretty solid now. Need something for the 220-230 yard range though, that may be a while though

Back