Recent content by BuckeyeMark

1. BuckeyeMark

CONTEST The 2023 Masters Contest and Thread

I believe you get a free drop out of the new water hazard! ;)
  2. BuckeyeMark

Rahm's putt short - ran out of gas. If the greens aren't wet...
  3. BuckeyeMark

Switched to the 4,5,6 feed and am now seeing Rahm on the green... Hey, it's the leaders!
  4. BuckeyeMark

When Brooks was winning those majors it didn't seem to matter if there was a tornado, a hurricane, a blizzard ... he just crushed everyone. Wonder if that form (and the accompanying arrogance) is back?
  5. BuckeyeMark

Rahm just bogey'd - 4 behind Koepka.
  6. BuckeyeMark

Can report on the Taste of the Masters food kit - the pork bbq is amazing, and the bbq chips with it just seals it. Also my sandwich is nice and dry here at home, unlike what they have there at the course. FWIW, the regular chips were not that good.
  7. BuckeyeMark

What does Jordan Spieth think when he faces #12? Talk about some dreadful memories... "Here is where I trashed my career and haven't really recovered."
  8. BuckeyeMark

And here is ESPN leading off with "can Tiger make the cut highlights." How about Rahm's incredible round?!
  9. BuckeyeMark

While the announcers make endless excuses for him and tell us how great he was... "One of the leaders is on #2 about to putt for eagle, but we go to 17 where Tiger is going to tie his shoes." UGH
  10. BuckeyeMark

It's got to be raining buckets right now - any time you can see the rain on a TV broadcast it is flat-out pouring. I've been to several sports events where we were drowning and when you saw the highlights it looked like it was barely sprinkling. You can see it coming off their umbrellas now ...
  11. BuckeyeMark

Sam Bennett has a logo that looks like a guy standing next to a surf board. Who's clothing line is that?
  12. BuckeyeMark

Not many guys on the PGA seem like the type to grab a hammer and a cordless screw driver and start building a deck in the back yard...
  13. BuckeyeMark

Did that Taste of the Masters thing for our watch party yesterday and have to say - their pimento cheese is spectacular!
  14. BuckeyeMark

Trying to Break 100

Haven't been over here in a long while... played again after nine months off and shot 104. One of the best rounds I've ever shot. Ever. Driver working well. If I could putt and hadn't lost two balls in the woods it could've been under 100. All of which was, I'm sure, a complete fluke and golf's...
  15. BuckeyeMark

Trying to Break 100

Since I have never broken 100 I'm on my way to a lot of happy golf! LOL Seriously, I see this in my golfing buddies who are good golfers. They shoot better than I do but sometimes I have a LOT more fun and enjoy it more.
Back