CONTEST The 2023 Masters Contest and Thread

Looking at all of the Titleist staff players driver choice and it has “all other tours” and no mention of LIV. Was looking to see what Cameron Young played.
Titleist TSR3 9* Lofted up to 10* with Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 75 TX

Rain vest is like a peeing section in a swimming pool.
It actually makes sense to me if it's not cold enough to need a jacket. Keeps the chest and back dry so your shirt isn't sticking to you, I don't really care if my arms get wet.

Can report on the Taste of the Masters food kit - the pork bbq is amazing, and the bbq chips with it just seals it. Also my sandwich is nice and dry here at home, unlike what they have there at the course. FWIW, the regular chips were not that good.

Cam Young not a mudder?

Guess Rahm isn’t a mudder either, Brooks apparently is

The rain vest is top 5 dumbest things in golf
I have a short sleeve FJ rain thing and agree it's sooo dumb

Guess Rahm isn’t a mudder either, Brooks apparently is
When Brooks was winning those majors it didn't seem to matter if there was a tornado, a hurricane, a blizzard ... he just crushed everyone. Wonder if that form (and the accompanying arrogance) is back?

Brooks Koepka: I think we should keep playing. I don’t think the heavy stuff is going to come down for a little while

Augusta's greens in a steady downpour are probably still in better shape than any greens I'll play this season :LOL:

Augusta's greens in a steady downpour are probably still in better shape than any greens I'll play this season :LOL:
I’d like to add the bunkers to that list as well :LOL:

This is a Masters that every player but one will try to forget.

I feel that Cam Smith

I wonder if Phil can chase down the leaders some.. brooks staying steady.. this is vintage majors Brooks. Just a choke hold with the lead..

Adam Scott with a dart.

I wonder if Phil can chase down the leaders some.. brooks staying steady.. this is vintage majors Brooks. Just a choke hold with the lead..
Back nine Sunday 😂🤣

Golf nightmare. I love it.

Cantley rocking a hat with a Goldman Sachs and a DeWalt logo is quite a contrast in styles

Tiger walking looking like in pain, not good

It bothers me how these guys are dealing with the water. Put rain gloves on damnit lol

Cam Smith rocking the KJus rain gear. Didn’t expect that for some reason

Tiger walking looking like in pain, not good
I don’t see how he is functioning after the surgery reports. He’s lucky he has a leg.

Back