1. Canadan

TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

Netflix
  2. Canadan

haha, right?! It's great.
  3. Canadan

NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

My favorite part about this load of ******** is how you know damn well you put every single ounce of yourself into this event and couldn't have given it any more than you did.
  4. Canadan

I wonder if @Muchmore needs a cooldown period? #Muchy2025 or #Muchy2026 has good vibes.. Wonder how long the flow will be then?
  5. Canadan

I blame the harsh realities of Manitobian winter. Come spring time, you'll be a force.
  6. Canadan

I also love the idea that this kind of post can really anchor former members into the potential for 2025. Invest now.
  7. Canadan

alright, former participants... Be honest right now, did you just watch this and think "oh ****, I could have done more, this was my chance!!!" ...don't you dare lie to me :LOL:
  8. Canadan

I'm on board for any change that is made to this event, so long as it keeps coming back. Time to see who has been invested in the Grandaddy and their equipment year over year..
  9. Canadan

TEASER The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf will Return in 2024

I know there's some great feedback in here already, fun ideas, fun outcomes.. I'll say this. I've seen the Grandaddy done two different ways, and I can see the investment on THP and Callaway's part to pack an outrageous amount of 'stuff' into a tiny window. The Callaway HQ portion was...
  10. Canadan

top of the list braddah
  11. Canadan

TEASER The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf will Return in 2024

The most Finley thing about this is how satisfied he looks while talking about THPs inability to win.
  12. Canadan

Yeah, I've enjoyed it quite a lot. Fun setup, great main character.
  13. Canadan

Anyone talking about the Gentlemen yet? Guy Ritchie does it again.
  14. Canadan

Scottie Scheffler vs the Field?

Scheffler? Yes. Scheffler's putter? undecided.
  15. Canadan

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Experience

Hidden Creek, let's GO! Awesome venue, great company... and STUFF! Missing my birthday by two days though hahaha
Back