Recent content by CB67

1. C

Having trouble fixing early extension

No actually after I simply incorporated this hip movement into my game , everything else just fell into place. This movement seems to take care of so many other things for me naturally that I don’t have to think about. I kept my exact same grip ( Hogan’s 5 lessons grip) and the same backswing...
  2. C

Having trouble fixing early extension

This Malaska Video cured my early extension and shows how straight line forces make your hip sockets go back. One swing thought : as club head comes into the ball, use left leg to push left hip socket back. Start with little pitch shots and work your way up. This was a life changing Video for...
  3. C

Please critque swing ( before and after ) 2018 - 2019

Hi Freddie. I posted my swing here and a number of other forums last year Here's the link of last years driver swing. There was a lot of funkiness going on. My front foot was jumping off the ground at impact and there seemed to be a ton of goat humping going on also. After all the different...
  4. C

My Swing Evaluation

Hi Freddy. I'm at about a ten hddcp and my game can be pretty inconsistent. Some days I can shoot near par and other days I struggle to break 90 and my biggest inconsistency is my driver. If my tee ball is on I shoot low if it's off then I blow up with lost ball strokes. I hit the ball 300 plus...
  5. C

Anterior pelvic tilt and how it applies to the golf swing?

Hey everyone I had a quick question regarding anterior pelvic tilt and how you deal with it during the golf swing. I have bad APT, I'm very duck footed and currently working on correcting it through stretches and foam rolling. However, when I stand with my feet square, my knees are bowed...
  6. C

Tempo problem after using my Orange Whip swing trainer.

I've had an Orange whip for a few years now that I barley ever used and I've been really trying to focus on my tempo and rhythm lately as I get quick in my swing. I decided to take my orange whip back out the past week and use it to practice on and off the course to help my tempo and rhythm but...
  7. C

Please evaluate my swing

Hi Freddy I am about a 12 handicap left-handed golfer and my biggest tendencies have been to get quick on the down swing with a big loss in spine angle causing my lead foot to jump off the ground at impact losing balance at times and my misses are usually a pull hook or a big block push / fade...
  8. C

Lead foot jumping forward on downswing

Hi Im new to the forums Im 27 year old south paw and a 10 ish hddc. I hit a fairly decent ball however recently I've watched myself on video and realize that on impact my lead foot (right foot since I'm left handed ) jumps off the ground and forward. I don't do it during practice swings and had...
Back