Absolutely love golfing any chance I can get.

My 2019 goals:
-Carry over the consistency I ended the last few months of 2018 with

-Compete AGAIN in one of the tournaments held in my city.
Did this last year, and just had a horrible first round. Looking to improve on that and not put so much pressure on myself.

-Drop my GHIN handicap to 10
I finally established a GHIN in 2018 and it has me at 12 which actually surprised me. I thought it was kind of low but I'm sure its because i play the same handful of courses.

One of my other hobbies I really enjoy is photography. I have always had this obsession with snapping the right shot. Currently shooting with Canon 6D. Love the camera. Although not going to lie, I kind of wish I ponied up and got the 5D but maybe next time!

Other than golfing and snapping photos, I'm just a very laid back guy. I almost always just go with the flow unless it has potential for danger....it's not that I'm scared, its that i'm VERY accident prone :) oops! I enjoy the simple things of good company, a ice cold craft beer, and a nice mild cigar.

Golf and anything related to golf. It sounds cliche but I really love everything about this game.
Handicap
8-12
Occupation
Application Coordinator

Signature

Driver: :taylormade: R15 10.5*
Fairway::callaway: X Hot 5 wood
Irons::taylormade: P790 4-PW
Wedges:
:callaway: MackDaddy 3 56
:cleveland: Cleveland CG15 52*
Putter: :seemore:FGP
Golf Ball:
WILSONSTAFFlogo_zpsgfs7fnsg.jpg
Titelist AVX

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages!
  3. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  4. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back