Recent content by cpaulsell

1. cpaulsell

Congrats: You Are Headed to Bellerive

Well Deserved for @fuffle master Enjoy buddy!
  2. cpaulsell

Graff Smart Golf Balls

From what I've read it will actually be a subscription service. $20/month to have access to the app with analytics. Said it initially comes with 1 sleeve of balls.
  3. cpaulsell

Graff Smart Golf Balls

Graff has created a very interesting "smart ball" I doubt it will have the performance of the major brands but it does have some unique features I'm interested in for practice. At first I thought it would be great just to find the balls I terribly hit, but they claim that it will produce a lot...
  4. cpaulsell

2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Wow, got my Card today! I was wondering who I knew in Texas! @FernDog is the man!
  5. cpaulsell

CONTEST I won during THP Holiday Cheer! Now Playing It Forward

This is why THP is so great! Merry Christmas!
  6. cpaulsell

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

I've always been interested in Mizuno Irons. They look great and seem to get positive feedback. For whatever reason I just have never picked up one of their clubs to try
  7. cpaulsell

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

I need to replace my 4 hybrid. I've never been able to hit a 3 or 4 iron with any consistency, so the hybrid has really saved my bacon. I have a callaway 4h that has to be about 7 years old !
  8. cpaulsell

CONTEST Day 3: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Win the Golden Ticket

Gotta go with Callaway/Odyssey. Being apart of the Odyssey Experience and meeting the guys behind some of the products and the company gave me a new level of appreciation for the brand. Not to mention I switched over all of my equipment from Ping to them after the experience and success I had...
  9. cpaulsell

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Great follow guys! Just got caught up on the day. Simply amazing event!
  10. cpaulsell

My secret Santa did his homework and knew I was new to THP. I scored some sweet THP swag...especially the cover. What a great community to be apart of! Merry Christmas!
  11. cpaulsell

I'm in! PM sent
Back