Recent content by dankil13

1. dankil13

What's your shamble/scramble role??

8 or 10 years ago I always went last except putting. Not only was I longer than average, I had the ability to shape the ball as I wanted to and could take aggressive as heck lines on doglegs. Now a days I hit it far enough to be an asset off the tee, but def lost some ability to move the ball...
  2. dankil13

EXPERIENCE 2022 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

I played Ballyhack last Spring with my daughter and its every bit of amazing as the photos show. The hospital from the team there was even better!
  3. dankil13

NEWS The USGA Distance Insights Project

Not only how these guys eat and train, but you also had the Tiger effect that made golf "cool" back in the 90s (I'm sure the increased purses helped too) brought many athletes who would otherwise be playing baseball, football or basketball into the sport 20 years ago nobody was built like...
  4. dankil13

NEWS The USGA Distance Insights Project

If my drive is in front of my pitch mark without mud on it I am happy!
  5. dankil13

In Honor of Waste Management Tour stop this week....Ever play on a course built on a dump site?

McCullough's Emerald Golf Links in Egg Harbor, NJ (right outside Atlantic City).
  6. dankil13

Course Review: Pebble Beach Golf Links

I played there back in Feb 2013 right after the AT&T. We were the 2nd group off at 8:20 and played in less than 4 hours (we were behind a 2-some). Even after the tournament the course was in absolutely perfect shape - the greens were quick but manageable. The views are just amazing. That...
  7. dankil13

Pebble Beach

I just found out that my Company meeting is in Monterey Feb 11th-13th... since its my birthday on the 14th I am hoping to treat myself to a round a Pebble Beach (unless I can find a way on Cypress). Does anyone know if the course is open right after the AT&T?
  8. dankil13

2013 Scotland Golf Giveaway

Win a trip to Scotland for you and 3 buddies from Freebirdie. Drawing Oct 1st The PerryGolf & FreeBirdee.com 2013 Great Scotland Golf Giveaway! 6 Rounds Including Royal Dornoch, Castle Stuart & the Ailsa Course at Turnberry 6 Nights | Party of 4 Best Friends...
  9. dankil13

Decisions... Decisions - Monterey or San Fran

I will be in San Mateo/San Fran for work the first 2 weeks of July and I am spending the weekend instead of flying back and forth to the East Coast. I plan on bringing my clubs and wanted to check PB off my bucket list and play as much golf as possible, however the Sr PGA is that weekend at...
  10. dankil13

Natalie is in need of a new caddy

Natalie tweeted her caddy is leaving for someone on the PGA tour... too bad I have a wife and 3 small kids at home (plus a job that pays pretty well)!!!
  11. dankil13

Win a trip to Las Vegas to play a round of golf with Blair O'Neal and Cobra clubs

I just saw this really cool contest on twitter - http://www.cobragolf.com/BlairVegas Good luck all! GRAND PRIZE You and a friend will win one (1) roundtrip coach class airfare ticket within the United States to Las Vegas, two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations and ground transportation...
  12. dankil13

Phil's house is for sale...

Asking price is a cool $7.095M... comes with a beautiful putting green and pool, but his trophy case seems to be empty for some reason! http://www.susansellsluxury.idxco.com/idx/13145/photoGallery.php?idxID=240&listingID=S685240
  13. dankil13

Why today was a great day!

My wife and I are expecting our 3rd child (and certainly last), and today we had our 20 week ultrasound. I currently have 2 daughters, who I love very dearly, but being the ultimate jock/sports freak and the thought of not having a son to share my love of all things sports was very...
  14. dankil13

Taylormade R11 challenge

Win a TM R11 Driver, 3W and 5W from Freebirdie and NY Golf Centers. http://www.freebirdee.com/prizes/r11-taylor-made-golf-challenge?code=72b96055
Back