Phil's house is for sale...

dankil13

Reaction score
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Handicap
Very nice.... think he'll take a check?!?

Trying to come up with the funding now. Only $7.095 million short!

I'll take it. I would do just about anything short of death for Phil's house. Lol.

I wonder if he'll hold the mortgage for me? Better yet I wonder if he'll rent it to THPers?

God, what a beautiful place...

That sure is a pretty place. That bathroom is amazing and so is the pool and putting green in the back yard!

One partial bath.... I pass

I'm a bit surprised by the decor just a little gaudy, IMO

I'm a bit surprised by the decor just a little gaudy, IMO

More like hideous. Yikes. Nice kitchen, though.

This most likely means Phil is retiring. Probably downsizing to a double wide in AZ. He'll play golf three or four times a week with TMex, and even own his own golf cart.

Kevin

I couldn't imagine Phil living in something like that. Doesn't seem age appropriate.

I need a garage and didn't see one in the photo's.

This most likely means Phil is retiring. Probably downsizing to a double wide in AZ. He'll play golf three or four times a week with TMex, and even own his own golf cart.

Kevin

Don't forget the above ground pool and spa

Not at all impressed with the photos. I'm not sure if it's because the agent took these photos at dusk or if it's the camera, but they're really bad for a house of that price. JB and GG take better photos for clubs than that agent did for a 7.1 (basically) million dollar home. I'd be so pissed. No virtual tour? That's very disappointing as well.

Norman's agent took much better photos, but made the mistake of advertising who owns it. Not recommended, but based on who owns it I can't say I'm surprised.

Not at all impressed with the photos. I'm not sure if it's because the agent took these photos at dusk or if it's the camera, but they're really bad for a house of that price. JB and GG take better photos for clubs than that agent did for a 7.1 (basically) million dollar home. I'd be so pissed. No virtual tour? That's very disappointing as well.

Norman's agent took much better photos, but made the mistake of advertising who owns it. Not recommended, but based on who owns it I can't say I'm surprised.

I think it's very well known who owns it. They filmed an episode of Feherty's show hanging out with Norman at the ranch. The only reason I knew that it was for sale was because I was amazed at the place watching that episode and decided to google Seven Lakes Ranch afterwards to check it out. Lo and behold it's up for sale. I think the show may have even been marketing it a bit- it worked on me!

I think it's very well known who owns it. They filmed an episode of Feherty's show hanging out with Norman at the ranch. The only reason I knew that it was for sale was because I was amazed at the place watching that episode and decided to google Seven Lakes Ranch afterwards to check it out. Lo and behold it's up for sale. I think the show may have even been marketing it a bit- it worked on me!

Eh, I had no idea it was his. Now that I know it's his either via advertising or marketing, I can tell you there's no way I'd tell someone to offer 55m for that place. Greg made $22,825,118 last year. He can still do ok with a bit of a price reduction (it's probably overpriced anyway). Now if Great White LLC owned it, I might be able to figure out who owned it but it's not as obvious and I may not really care. To each their own though.

Phil's house is a little guady....love the kitchen though

I think it's a great price for the location and the house/property. 4.88 acres and 9500+ sqft near San Diego? Yeah, that is livin' large. If I won the lottery this would get a viewing....
?

Kevin

LMAO. He'll probably park that double wide next to Grey Hawk.

Back