Recent content by donm1955

1. D

Callaway Razr X Black Question - JB?

Will the new Callaway Razr X Black irons replace the current Razr X's in the lineup? Or will the Razr X's continue in 2012. Thanks in advance.
  2. D

R11 vs R11 TP Hybrid

Would like to know if the only difference between the regular and TP Model is the shaft options? Thanks in advance.
  3. D

Taylormade Superfast TP shaft question

If anyone has hit the Fubuki and the Xcon5 shafts, could you explain the difference in playing characteristics of these shafts? I am ordering a Superfast TP and I am not sure which way to go. I have been able to hit the Xcon 5, find it a bit on the light side.
  4. D

Ghost Putters in stock in Orlando

In case anyone is interested the Edwin Watts Super store on Turkey Lake Road here in Orlando got their first shipment of Ghost Putters in yesterday. Picked mine up yesterday afternoon. Can't wait to get out with it this weekend.
  5. D

FS Mizuno MX 300 Irons brand new in the box

For sale Mizuno MX300 iron set, brand new in the box, have never been hit. Set includes 4 thr GW, stock dyanalite gold XP shafts, flex is R-300, standard Mizuno tour velvet grips. All apecs are standard. I took a few clubs out of the wrapper for the pictures, I can provide more pics if...
  6. D

FS Callaway FT-IZ Tour Driver

For sale Callaway FT-IZ tour driver, 10.5 degree loft, regular flex, golf pride new decade grip, headcover. In excellent condition, no scratches or digs on crown or face. $290 shipped and insured. PayPal preferred.
  7. D

Cleveland CG7 Black Pearls vs Mizuno MX 200

I am in the process of buying a new set of irons and have narrowed my choices to the CG7 Black Pearl and the Mizuno MX 200. Is there anyone who has played these that could make a comparison? Or any input on either model would also be appreciated. Thanks.
  8. D

Taylormade Raylor Queston

I want to replace the 5 wood in my bag and I was wondering if the 19 Degree Raylor would be a good 5 wood replacement. Would distance from the fairway with this club be the same or close to a 5 wood? Thanks for any help.
Back