Ghost Putters in stock in Orlando

donm1955

Reaction score
Handicap
In case anyone is interested the Edwin Watts Super store on Turkey Lake Road here in Orlando got their first shipment of Ghost Putters in yesterday. Picked mine up yesterday afternoon. Can't wait to get out with it this weekend.

I hate you. lol thats awesome man. Im super jealous!

Cant wait to hear your thoughts!

Last edited:
awesome, I can't wait for mine to come in. Take some pictures for us and give us your thoughts.

I'm also very jealous, I can't wait to give you a shot.

Let us know if your scores improve. I really want the Ghost. I have been obssessing about it.

Unfortunately I am working today, but I will be out with it tomorrow and Sunday. Will update tomorrow with initial impressions.

Got mine today at lunch at my local Edwin Watts. Only had a couple left as they had already sold 6 since yesterday @ 4:00pm. I love the feel of this one, and the alignment is easy. Will report back once I get it on course.

P.S. The grip is black grey and red, not the white red and yellow as shown in the other thread.

Got mine today at lunch at my local Edwin Watts. Only had a couple left as they had already sold 6 since yesterday @ 4:00pm. I love the feel of this one, and the alignment is easy. Will report back once I get it on course.

P.S. The grip is black grey and red, not the white red and yellow as shown in the other thread.

I was just about to post that. We got another one shipped to us today and it has the regular consumer version of the grip on it. The one we had has the Tour grip on it. The black, gray, and white is the regular version.

Back