Recent content by eylin702

1. eylin702

Cypress Point Country Club 16th hole

Mistakenly post this on the Random & Off topic, move the thread here =) Exciting to share with you guys my new painting. Hope you guys like it! Eric
  2. eylin702

Cypress Point 16th hole

Hi! I'm really exciting to share my new painting with you! =) I'm sure I don't need to say where this is ;) Anyone actually play there before?
  3. eylin702

two new golf watercolor painting

Hey guys :) Just thought I share it here, I did two more paintings for my golf series! Can anyone guess where these are? :P The first one would be easier I assume.
  4. eylin702

Golf Course watercolor

Hi, been loving to visit different golf courses :) I recently starting to do a series of golf theme painting. I have two so far but planning to do more. Let me know what you guys think =) would be awesome to know what golf course would you want to play in! Cheers! Eric
  5. eylin702

New here

Hi all, I'd be honest here, I know nothing about golf.. absolutely nothing! But that's why I'm here, I want to learn more about it.. the culture.. the sport.. the fun and the community. I don't have many friends who play golf and I don't want to just walk into a golf course like a noob. So...
Back