Golf Course watercolor

eylin702

Reaction score
Hi, been loving to visit different golf courses :) I recently starting to do a series of golf theme painting. I have two so far but planning to do more. Let me know what you guys think =)

open_air.jpg

weekend_golf.jpg

would be awesome to know what golf course would you want to play in!

Cheers!
Eric

Wow, you are very talented. I think they both look great!

Pretty awesome. No artistic talent from me.

Wow those are great, very well done

Beautiful Work!

Those look great!

Big fan. Would you ever consider selling these?

Wow those looks great! if you would consider selling please let me know. Would love one for my office! You have talent!

Those are beautiful, the bottom one almost looks like the clubhouse of Tobacco Road in North Carolina.

Very nice. Please continue to post your work.

Those are great! I'll echo a couple other comments...do you plan to sell any of them?

Really great !
I find it interesting that you painted lefty's in both pieces.
Are you left handed?

Nice work, very impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really great !
I find it interesting that you painted lefty's in both pieces.
Are you left handed?
Actually the first painting I didn't notice until I took that picture. But the second one I'm sure he's a right handed, he just has a very big swing =)

Very nice, these would sell quick at a clubhouse or show, probably even a gallery. You never know with artwork, with the right person it could fetch some real money.

Thanks everyone! I'm so overwhelmed and humbled by the positive reaction here. You guys gave me more feedback than instagram and facebook combine! :D I am planning to do more golf theme paintings. Golf courses are fabulous subject to paint and I love to visit many different golf courses. Both paintings are actually courses from Wahsington (we're in a season that doesn't rain as much so golfers are coming out) ;)
I would love to visit The Coeur d'Alene Resort and check out their famous Floating Green! I would love to hear where you guys want to play!

These look absolutely fantastic! Really well done!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Well done...well done indeed.

I am very envious of people with talent like yours. The paintings are just amazing.

Those looks fantastic!

Those look fantastic, if you ever decide to sell them, I'd love to hand one in my office.

Those are beautiful! Thank you for sharing. If you ever get down to Monteray peninsula, you will have a ton of subject matter and I would love to see your paintings from there.

JM

Very well done. Some really cool paintings there.

Great stuff! I can't paint a room, so I am doubly impressed!

Back