Recent content by fitz_22

1. F

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

I ordered T200 in 5-PW. Super excited to start hitting these. I am still torn about not going combo 150/200 so that might change based on the shorter irons and how those feel. Side story: Got a call last week from the golf shop that my irons were in. Ran down to the store asap with my...
  2. F

Replying to my own post...went back in yesterday to hit both irons (150/200) in different shafts and landed on going straight T200 (in the AMT Black) 5-W. When I hit the T200 again I hit probably 10-15 7-irons and the dispersion was something that I had never seen before in my game. So tight...
  3. F

Did fitting today at a local store (not Titelist specific). Went in thinking about moving more towards GI set. Ended up landing on T150 (AMT Red S300) and maybe comboing 4, 5, 6 in the T200. I could also do T200 starting at 7 iron and 150 in 8+. Anyone comboing these yet? I really did go in...
  4. F

collarless polo is not allowed on the golf course.

Yep, I clearly get that...it is a rule. No need to keep stating the obvious since I have already agreed with it. Again, this is a discussion that "can" include more nuance than you seem to want to participate in. Right, clearly into the hypothetical now at this point since there seems to be...
  5. F

I guess if I walked into a clubhouse ready to pay some greens fees looking like this the last thing I would expect is to hear is "sorry, you are not dressed properly". Regardless of a what a dress code says I would think that this would be accepted. Yes, they absolutely have a right to deny...
  6. F

I don't have any insight on the whole "playing a victim" part (don't know the OP or any of that "history"). Seems like he was told not to wear that shirt, bought a new one and played golf. I probably wouldn't be heading back there either just based on the shirt thing alone. Side note: "Don't...
  7. F

the art of nuance is lost on a lot of people here. Trying so hard to get apples to apples examples but stop at, I don't know, apples to cheesburgers. Race car driving, basketball courts, swimming pools...sheesh
  8. F

Air Jordan 1 Golf “Chicago”

I never have any luck on SNKRS or the Nike app for that matter....but...I did manage to get these this morning!!
  9. F

What did you shoot today?

85 at Harding Park (Blue/White combo tees). My best round in a loooong time!!! Went out in 40 back in 45.
  10. F

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Some rubber golf tees to hit off the mats at the range. I can never find shorter ones to hit some fairwoods and irons. 7 bucks on amazon for 6 different heights.
  11. F

Trying New Grips?

Just put on Winn Dri-Tac LT (Oversize) and they have been awesome. Feel so much better than the MCC that I had on before. Hitting my irons better than ever.
  12. F

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Irons

TXG just did a review on these a couple days ago as well. Hearing all good things. I am thinking about picking up a 4 iron, that is where I could use more consistency and have been looking at different hybrid options. $114 bucks is not bad.
  13. F

The 2021 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored By Titleist

Crowd fave, Patrick Reed...Prov1X
  14. F

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Of all the Air Max 90 colorways I think I am digging these the most...
  15. F

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Went into Golf Mart to test out some 4 Hybrids (tsi2, g425, sim) and unbeknownst to me it was a Wilson fitting day...walked out with a D9 5 Wood, Regular, cut 1/2", tipped 1/2", 2 wraps top and bottom. traded in a couple older Big Bertha fairway woods for $100. All in all was a good day :)
Back