Recent content by Flowmosapien

1. Flowmosapien

Practicing but not getting better?

First off I don't know if this is in the right section, so mods feel free to move it. Anyways It seems like I've shot in the high 80's to low 90's for 2 years now. I play about 5 times a week and practice a lot but I never seem to get better. Is there more to it than just hitting balls on the...
  2. Flowmosapien

How to play long par 3's?

So I've been playing par 3's terribly lately especially the 180-200 yd ones, and the courses I play have a lot of these. The problem is when they get that long I have to use hybrids, and I probably only hit them straight 20% of the time . So should I hit my 5 iron that goes 175 and just lay up...
  3. Flowmosapien

How to play a practice round?

I'll be playing in a tournament tuesday on a course I've played only 2-3 times. I'll definitely be playing a practice round Monday so the question is what should I look for when playing?
  4. Flowmosapien

How to hit up on driver?

So recently I've been hitting down on my driver a lot. This results in a low slice that doesn't go very far. When I got fitted last week my attack angle was as low as -9 and my best was around -3. My fitter said I was coming over the top a lot and loosing tons of distance as a result. I've tried...
  5. Flowmosapien

How to stop the occasional really high wedge shot?

I've been hitting a lot of wedges lately and noticing that every once in a while I will get underneath the ball. This produces a mile high shot that goes no where. So how do you stop this from happening? Thanks.
  6. Flowmosapien

First Club Fitting Experience at Sea Island?

Don't know what section this should go in so mods feel free to move it. I booked a club fitting today at Sea Island for Thursday. I've never really been fit before except for your average "big box fitting". It's two hours, one being for a new driver, and the other being for new iron shafts (love...
  7. Flowmosapien

Golf shorts with shorter inseams?

Anyone know of a brand who make golf shorts with 6 or 7 inch inseams? I hate shorts that come past halfway down the knee and the standard 9 inch is too long. I normally just wear khaki shorts but I prefer the moisture wicking material. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Flowmosapien

WTB Iron with ctaper shaft

looking to buy a cheap iron with a ctaper shaft in it. preferably r+ or stiff flex and 5-9 iron. just need one I can try out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Flowmosapien

how to choose a golf ball

I've played pro v1s most of my serious career. I recently tried the B330S. I like the B330 because it definitely goes farther but I feel like I lost some spin. The distance increase, while it is a good thing, has messed up my yardages for clubs. For example yesterday on a par 5 I had 203 out...
  10. Flowmosapien

Need help freddie

Alright so the last 2 days I"ve played the worst golf of my life. I can't really go to the range because I have golf practice where we really only hit for 10 min and then play 9. Anyways I need to play good tomorrow to qualify for a tournament this weekend. I started slicing randomly the other...
  11. Flowmosapien

WTB Game Golf

Wanting to buy a game golf in good condition
  12. Flowmosapien

FS: Bettinardi Studio Stock 15

This putter is in good condition with original grip and shaft. It measures 35'' and comes with the headcover. Asking $215 OBO. No trades.
  13. Flowmosapien

FS: Titleist 712 CB 3-PW R300

These irons are only a month old and very rarely played estimated about 3 rounds with these. Excellent condition and very minimal wear. Regular flex. These are stock grips and stock shafts. Standards length and lie. Just had them polished and cleaned. If your looking for these clubs and want...
  14. Flowmosapien

Help me pick my new irons.

About a couple months ago I traded in my Ping G25s for Ttleist cb's. Big mistake. I loved the way the titleist felt at the store bot when I got them out on the course they were just too hard to hit. I loved how easy the Pings were to hit but they just did't feel right. Unfortunately theres no...
  15. Flowmosapien

What putter is this?

Ok so my dad has this Spalding putter. He says it's from the 50s but he probably doesn't know what he's talking about. I searched "Spalding Kro Flite putter" online and stuff came up but they were all marked Calamity Jane and this one dosen't have that on there. It's pretty rusty so I was going...
Back