Recent content by frankieg

1. F

Fort Myers area courses

Palmetto Pine back nine was totally redone last summer, the front nine will be done this summer It is in great shape especially now as they are getting ready for the Men's Invitational in Early March. It is Semi-Private at this time. the members mostly play between 8:30 to 10 AM Great track
  2. F

Fort Myers area courses

If you are going to be close to Cape Coral across the river from Ft Myers go play Palmetto Pine CC fun course with a great outdoor bar.
  3. F

What clubs do you see yourself playing next season

Waiting for Cleveland Golf to come out with Halo Hybrids 7-8 I love my 4-6 Halos
  4. F

What’s your favorite hybrid to fit the 5 iron spot?

I love the Cleveland Halo Hybrids just wish they made a 7 and 8
  5. F

bunker technique with Smart sole sand wedge or Callaway sure out

How much do you guys hit behind the ball?
  6. F

bunker technique with Smart sole sand wedge or Callaway sure out

For fathers day I got a Smart Sole sand wedge I know its supposed to make bunker play easier, but I am wondering the best way to use it Treat it like a chip shot out of the bunker? or V shaped swing and blast it out. Help from someone who uses one of these wedges please.
  7. F

Ping i230 irons for a 16 handicapper

Last year I got rid of irons 4-7 and replaced them with Hybrids. Great move helped me out. Now I am left with wanting to purchase 8-UW in the i230 line I feel like I shouldn't have difficulty handling them since they are short irons. I don't like the big G430's Anyone in my handicap range tried...
  8. F

Dealing with wrist tendonitis

Had it for quite awhile now looking for the best way to get some relief and still be able to play. I have a lot of club functions in the next 45 days so I can't take time off now. not a huge amount of pain when I am playing but the evening after not so good. Any thoughts?
  9. F

CONTEST Srixon 2023 Prototype Golf Ball Giveaway

I am thankful that I still am able to live in my home after going through hurricane Ian after seeing so many that couldn't.
  10. F

Have you ever played alternate shot format ?

My wife and I played it together in a tournament at our club last week. We are still trying to work out the visitation rights, but dividing up the property was pretty easy LOL
  11. F

Cobra F9 or Speedzone users with lite(senior) shaft

What lite shaft are you using Is your transition fast at the top or a smooth swinger?
  12. F

Rider cup 2020

Looking to go to the Rider cup next year would like to buy a complete package, hotel,tickets transportation Has anyone used Prime Sports or any suggestions on who to use. thanks
  13. F

Rain gear

Looking for some decent rain gear prefer shorts and jacket combo don't like the long pants if my legs get wet it is OK any suggestions?
  14. F

Grand Cypress

Looking to do a buddies trip first weekend of May at Grand Cypress does anyone have any contacts?
  15. F

golf trip games

We have eight guys going on a buddy trip for four days Looking for ideas on games we can play In the past we have done partners best ball scramble and low net, any ideas would be appreciated.
Back