Recent content by GolfnTaxes

1. G

<14 anyone?

I use the same club lineup and don’t really see where I would fit in another club, thought about having a high bounce and low bounce LW to make 14 but just don’t feel the need.
  2. G

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

Since making the decision to go from Lurker to actively engaging on THP, it has really opened my eyes to how supportive the community here is, and to take it one step further to actually be in an event by the THP for the THP?!? I can't imagine how much support & connection there would be!
  3. G

Usernames and Avatar: Explain Yours

I'm a CPA, work is tax, hobby is golf. Also playing off the old Benjamin Franklin quote that that "in this world nothing is certain, except death and taxes" well it is certain that my main (read only) interests are golf and taxes.
  4. G

Corn Nuts?

Only on road trips, something about crunching corn nuts while driving long distances suites me.
  5. G

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter

I'd love to add a SeeMore to the rotation!!
  6. G

Bettinardi Putter Thread

The 2022 BB8W Blackout Edition! It’ll get its first action this weekend on some firm greens in CO if the snow stays away. I really like the feel off the face, and the Sinkfit pistol grip on the mat so far.
  7. G

Tis the Season! Egg Nog - Who's in?

Love the Nog!! I insist on having the Nog when doing any Christmas decorating. I go with dark rum in mine and don’t really care for it without the spike.
  8. G

how jekyll and hyde is your game?

The Jeckle &Hyde of my game is within the tee shot. How I score a hole is directly correlated with where my 2nd shot(stroke) comes from. This has led me to play less than driver on many tee shots.
  9. G

Rules Clarification: OOB

I think of the local rule as if 1 went OB, 2 is the one stroke penalty, 3 is as if I hit back from the tee box and it lands in the lateral drop spot, and now I am lying three, hitting 4
  10. G

Rules Clarification: OOB

Lol…not actually tho
  11. G

Match V: Bryson vs Brooks

Well Phil is only good at three things after all. Playing golf, Talking golf, and …
  12. G

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Eeek! Just ordered a Blackout BB8W from The Hive!! I wasn’t going to pull the trigger without rolling a few models then they announced the Black Friday release and saw it as fate knocking on my door!!
  13. G

Bettinardi Putter Thread

So helpful! Interesting to see compared to the BB0, that FCB is outta my skill set for sure! Love seeing your Betti collection BTW
  14. G

Irons Only Rounds

When I do this it puts me in places I don't find myself in during a driver off the tee round too, which is hitting my second shot FROM THE FAIRWAY!! Since making this miraculous discovery and seeing how many more GIRs and lower scores I was getting, I limit my driver to the wide open fairway...
  15. G

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Really interested in the BB8W - Any pros/cons from someone with experience?
Back