Recent content by Griffey

1. G

TaylorMade Flextech Crossover Bag

Thinking about a new bag... Anyone have it and recommend it? Where is the Velcro Glove patch located in the description? If not this one, what bag is best this season?
  2. G

TaylorMade 60 Degree Lob: MG2, Hi Toe or Hi Toe Bigfoot?

What's up all? I'm looking to upgrade my wedges and I'm going with TM. I've seen/heard a lot of great things about the MG2, Hi Toe and Hi Toe Bigfoot wedges. I'm specifically looking for which would be best to replace my current 60 degree lob wedge. I'm already upgrading my 52 and 56 to the MG2...
  3. G

Taylor Made P7TW, Ping Blueprint or MP-20s?

Anyone have experience with any or all of these three blades? Which do you like the most/which are the best in your opinion of this group?
  4. G

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Thinking about upgrading my driver and irons this summer as it's been a while. Currently playing with a Taylor Made R11 Driver and Nike blades. What are the consensus new or "hot" drivers/iron sets these days that I can try and get fitted for that the forum is liking? Looking at the Mavrick/Epic...
  5. G

New Wedge Purchase Looming; Suggestions Needed!

Hello all! This is my first post here - love the forums! Anyway I'm in the market for a 56 degree and a 60 degree wedge. Price is not really a factor, I'm just looking for the best club. I have tried out numerous wedges at golfsmith and it's hard to really get a read on which wedges feel the...
Back