Recent content by Hitman

1. Hitman

WTB: 4wd

I still play and probably will until I break it a Taylormade Burner Superfast 4w 16.5 degree. I've tried 3 woods, strong 3 woods t woods and that 4 wood is the best. Off the tee I can keep up with most guys 3 woods and off the turf it fly higher than a 3 wood so it lands softer on the green. You...
  2. Hitman

Mickey is giving away wedges

Had this pop up in a email from the golf courses at work, Mickey wants to give away some wedges, maybe a THP member can win them, I'm in https://woobox.com/ychr37
  3. Hitman

Reintroduction

I have been gone way to long, way to long. I looked forward to being on here everyday and had great times at the outings and met a lot of fun people , but then life happened. Bad breakup of a 10 year relationship, job going bad and spiraling downward, then the most horrible of things , moving to...
  4. Hitman

FS: Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless with extras

Price drop pre Black Friday Sale $150.00 For sale a Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless with 3 head covers and a Scotty pitch tool . 34 inch length, putter is in very good condition, very small (2) marks on the leading edge of the sole which do not affect the play or look of the club. Three...
  5. Hitman

FS: Bridgestone J40 DPC Irons 5-PW Project x 6.0 Steel Shafts

Price updated in last post , this weekend only, thru Monday Evening I am in the process of my final move and I no longer have the swing or the game for these irons, they were purchased off of a THP forum member and gamed for a few seasons but as I said I can't do them any justice any longer...
  6. Hitman

SeeMore T Shirts

Not to take away from all the shirts for sale in the THP store, but today I saw t shirts posted on facebook from SeeMore ,and had to order a couple. On SeeMore's web site under other accessories you find them listed, a must for the SeeMore fans
  7. Hitman

Things I found on Twitter

With the recent rise in Twitter among members of the forum and many of the retailer's interactions with people on there I have found a lady in Evinsville In. that goes by @girlygolfer and her Twitter page , Facebook page and home page has some real nice things on it. I have ordered from her...
  8. Hitman

WTB Older style SuperStroke Ultra Slim

Looking to see if anybody has an older style Super Stroke Ultra Slim putter grip laying around. Not looking for the new Splash grips currently all over the market, I am looking for a solid black with white lettering or red/black with black lettering. Ultra Slim only and if it's used and was...
  9. Hitman

Ohio Tour Stop Chutt Prize

Had to jump in here and say a big Thank You to THP, JB and Golfer Girl, Taylormade and everyone involved with the Ohio Tour Van stop this past weekend, I was lucky enough to win the "Chutt" contest and walk away with this beautiful Taylormade Ghost S Spider putter. It rolls the ball very good...
  10. Hitman

FS Ping I20 Hybrid Regular Flex

I have a Ping I-20 hybrid for sale, standard length, lie, Regular flex Ping stock shaft with Ping grip and head cover. Very clean, some sctatches on the sole and face but nothing to affect the play of this club. Great club just doesn't fit my swing, not looking for trades as I have more than...
  11. Hitman

Any one from Indiana?

Found myself another good golf fourm, live in Alexandria, but currently spending a few months in south Florida.
Back