Hitman

@Archerguy1
Reaction score
Handicap
Nada
I have been gone way to long, way to long. I looked forward to being on here everyday and had great times at the outings and met a lot of fun people , but then life happened. Bad breakup of a 10 year relationship, job going bad and spiraling downward, then the most horrible of things , moving to Fl. to help my parents only to have my mother pass away right after I got here. I still second guess many things in the past 2 years but as I said , life happens. Now I live in central Fl. work at Walt Disney world as a boat captain on one of three boats and I am starting to like getting up in the morning. So please let me say if I have offended anyone in the past ,I am sorry , to those who I have never met , I look forward to chatting and to those I have been on the course with , my game has suffered horribly but I'm going to start over again and hopefully you will let me tee it up with you again. Thanks Tom

Welcome back to THP!

Sorry to hear about your mom. Welcome back!

Welcome back to THP

Welcome back Hitman!!

Welcome back!

TOM! Hey buddy sorry to hear about that rough stretch but glad you are still lurking. Hopefully some FL thpers will be able to tee it up with ya

Welcome back Tom, life sucks at time for sure. Glad to see you're getting back into the swing of things. You think we can still find Youngbuck a drink cart friend?

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back! Keep the positive thinking going...

Welcome back!

Welcome Back

Welcome back Tom, life sucks at time for sure. Glad to see you're getting back into the swing of things. You think we can still find Youngbuck a drink cart friend?

Still called recycling , coming and going :laughing:

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back, sorry for the loss of your mom

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about all the troubles.

Welcome back to THP.

Welcome back

Know the feeling man. Been dealing with my son beating leukemia TWICE in the last two and a half years. Life is a mother ... sometimes. Just have to take it one day at a time and enjoy the now. Golf has been my great therapy during the really tough times.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome back! Sorry for your loss

:welcome:

Back