Recent content by Thrillbilly Jim

1. Thrillbilly Jim

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

He seemed to be taking it ok. 🤷‍♂️
  2. Thrillbilly Jim

What Is The Bigger Golf Red Flag?

You get paired up with two random golfers. One has a bag full of blades. The other has a legit pro tour staff bag with his/her name on it. What is the bigger red flag?
  3. Thrillbilly Jim

The Club You Were REALLY Wrong About...

JPX919 Hot Metal Pro and Tour Edge C722 3 wood. Couldn’t hit either to save my life.
  4. Thrillbilly Jim

Ben Hogan PTx Pro Forged Irons

The Dart V shafts really isolate that feeling. It’s a great combo.
  5. Thrillbilly Jim

Ben Hogan PTx Pro Forged Irons

I forgot how good these irons are!
  6. Thrillbilly Jim

Mcgregor releases MT Milled/MT Pro

Although these are probably just catalog heads with MacGregor’s name on it, they look ok. If I was a MacGregor fan, I would probably go with the hollow body irons.
  7. Thrillbilly Jim

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

Dart V wedge shafts have a different feel than the 120F4. You can definitely notice the difference. The tip section feels a lot more active. If you swing a wedge 100% primarily, use the standard iron shaft. If you only hit wedges 3/4 or less, Dart V wedge shaft for sure!
  8. Thrillbilly Jim

TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver

Hitting this off the deck is just ridiculous! So fun! I turned both mini drivers down a notch or two. So, they should be 10.75° and 14.25°.
  9. Thrillbilly Jim

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

So happy I went with the Dart V shafts. Loved what I saw at the range today.
  10. Thrillbilly Jim

6 year THPiversary

Congratulations @Parrot!
  11. Thrillbilly Jim

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Congratulations @cagolfer and my man @MarMill! The Morgan Cup just got a little more bougie!
  12. Thrillbilly Jim

Review Ben Hogan Golf UiHi Review

If you’re looking for a little extra help in those longer irons, but you don’t want a chunky utility iron, you need to look at this iron. Easy to hit, elevates effortlessly, looks good, not expensive. ✔️✔️✔️✔️
  13. Thrillbilly Jim

Cobra DARKSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I’m glad I went with the Darkspeed 7 wood. No way the TaylorMade fw is $150 better than this club! Fast, explosive, launches quick and carries.
Back