Recent content by jchez444

1. J

Non-fitted iron test

#53 As some of you i recently had a post with the topic of non-fitted vs fitted irons. not to get all into it again but it was mainly a test i did with my current fitted spec'ed out set of jpx 919 hm kbs c-taper lite 110 stiff, 2 flat vs my buddies rogue x irons. the performance was quite...
  2. J

fitted irons(mine) vs non-fitted(buddies)

As some of you i recently had a post with the topic of non-fitted vs fitted irons. not to get all into it again but it was mainly a test i did with my current fitted spec'ed out set of jpx 919 hm kbs c-taper lite 110 stiff, 2 flat vs my buddies rogue x irons. the performance was quite different...
  3. J

2nd swing tour van fitting, trackman. Same results of lie and everything pretty similar with a fitting at pgass and rep from both Titleist and ping
  4. J

had trouble finding them, but was able to find both sets. Now my 7 iron swing speed is 85-88mph and easily is stiff and tempo. His happen to be regular which were very light but still hit better then mine. So the premise was get the rogue x in a lighter shaft and I tested the reg vs the stiff I...
  5. J

I agree so prior to the purchase I did 3 9 holes rounds with buddies rogue x ball 1 and my clubs ball 2 and my clubs got beat up pretty good. Also added in 2 range sessions and same results. Now it’s feb and I’m from Maryland so golfing won’t be consistent yet but I plan in playing Monday. Also...
  6. J

So trigger was pulled. The plan is to start a new thread tracking my rounds and stats with what is basically a non-fitted set Of OTR SGI set. In that thread I’ll briefly explain game, hcp a few other things and what I will track. back to the trigger pulled, after a boat load of stores having...
  7. J

just played 9 holes with the roguex first ball and my club second and hands down rogue X out hit my clubs
  8. J

For Sale MIzuno JPX-919 hot metals

In great shape and purchased less then a year ago Mizuno JPX-919 irons 5-GW, KBS tour c- taper lite 110 S, golf pride align plus 4 grips, standard length, standard loft and they are 1 degree flat. Asking obo $645 shipped but will consider trades and work something out with Rogue X, Mavrik or...
  9. J

Lol I’m starting to believe it. Now my driver fitting went well and I have improved on that end. Iron fitting doesn’t seem so much. And putter fittings showed me I need a shorter putter 32-33in but I have a slight arc but I have best results with face balanced, so who knows.
  10. J

You got that right, definitely eye opening, shocked and actually was somewhat discouraged. Kinda thought my game was better but definitely need more help. Going over my stats and it definitely backs it up with a horrible gir percentage. But from fittings indoors, simulators, goin on a course and...
  11. J

so I was fit at 2nd swing not sure if I mentioned that. But once the rain became a mist I got out for 10 holes hitting 2-4 balls each hole different lies and distance. Also only hit irons off the tee and I played the par 4s between 312 yds shortest 385yds longest. Didn’t adjust tees for par 3s...
  12. J

today we have rain but looks like its going to stop here shortly so im going to get out later today if not tomorrow. the results of holding greens i wont factor in due to the soft conditions, unless clubs spin too low and im rolling off on these greens today then its a big nono. gonna keep...
  13. J

awesome comment, that was one of the first thoughts that popped in my head. his club is insanely lighter then mine and everything felt smooth or easier. even off the tee when i tried to kill the 5 iron the transition wasnt quick or snatchy, the result was left side of fairway with an overdraw...
  14. J

funny that you mentioned that, i see no difference. i do take less of a divot with his but i think that could be from the bounce. but the holes i hot them both well the strike was in the middle, my setup the same and what i felt same swing a delivery. i know people will disagree with me but i...
Back