Recent content by Jro1523

1. J

Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

Finishing it up now. I was stoked when I saw the previews but man it's even better than I thought it would be.
  2. J

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Got my son his first set of clubs for his 4th birthday today
  3. J

2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

It's pretty crazy that a guy who hasn't played in 12 years is about to potentially move the needle for LIV (at least short term) more than arguably the #1 player in the world Jon Rahm.
  4. J

2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

I won't go out of my way to watch but I will watch some highlights and maybe tune in if he's in contention
  5. J

I think her and I are going to get along just fine 😍
  6. J

The Home Renovation Thread

Hoping to build a deck off the back of the house this spring and potentially getting a start to our kitchen "refresh" sometime this year
  7. J

Global golf marked these down and traded in my older putter, a 60 I don't use and an old range finder(prefer my gps) so only paid 100 for it. Had the copper X and have regretted selling it since.
  8. J

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Going in to 2024 playing season about the only thing i'm pondering is putter. Currently playing a cobra supernova but just haven't got along with it as much as my old spiderX.
  9. J

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

May be one of my favorite looks at address of any driver I can remember
  10. J

The Last Cobra Club You Purchased?

Bought my LTDx Driver towards the end of this past summer
  11. J

2023 Srixon Z-STAR and Divide Golf Balls

Love these. Just fun to play with
  12. J

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

Im in the 2020 forged tec. Ive been playing them for about just over 2 years now. Love them
  13. J

Do you enjoy playing alone?

Now that im out of sales i enjoy playing with others more. Between customers and a 3yo I needed a mental break from talking to people 😂.
  14. J

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

My Ball striking. Outside of 3/4 times out this year has been drastically improved. I couldn't imagine going back to VL.
  15. J

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Going to have to find a deal on some Z star divides to stock up. Most enjoyable ball ive played lately
Back