What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up a Midsize MCC +4 Align grip and had it fitted to my stiff flex driver shaft. Looking to try out the wider base on the grip before my new (to me) irons arrive over the weekend and need re-gripping from a standard, and apparently worn set of grips.

In the light of some Trackman data yesterday (as opposed to the TopTracer data I had been using) I need to drop back off my x-stiff shaft for a while until my swing speed picks up again (post-injury slow down), and so the driver shaft was a good candidate to test it out over and above a standard midsize.

One shirt a week.

41ag9+vLk-L._AC_.jpg

2 dozen Snell MTB Prime X. For $20 per, gonna give them a try. I liked the old MTB X.

I just ordered the Callaway A.I. Smoke Max driver with a Denali Blue shaft.
It may be only a tad better than the Paradym, but it looks 1000% better IMO

Think I’m finally stocked on shorts! TM has a big sale going and they had a pair of 8” inseam shorts in a color I don’t have.
IMG_9065.jpeg

Went by favorite bargain bin this morning. Scored an older (Vintage?) Ping Bag that cleaned up nicely. It's the real deal, in vinyl.

In the bag were 4 sleeves, 12 brand new Callaway Hex Control balls. These will get some use during my next round.

Also found a set of Top Flite Tour irons (3-P) I hit 14 balls with the 9i. Everything went where I was aiming with a quarter size mark in the middle of the club face. These clubs will get new grips. Specs appear to be 1* degree stronger tha my gamers.

Paid $30.13 for everything. Pretty sure I can get my investment back, and then some with this purchase.

Just bought this head cover for my AI SMOKE 🔹🔹🔹 driver when it arrives.

Attachments

• IMG_5464.png
    IMG_5464.png
    319.2 KB · Views: 11
Went by favorite bargain bin this morning. Scored an older (Vintage?) Ping Bag that cleaned up nicely. It's the real deal, in vinyl.

In the bag were 4 sleeves, 12 brand new Callaway Hex Control balls. These will get some use during my next round.

Also found a set of Top Flite Tour irons (3-P) I hit 14 balls with the 9i. Everything went where I was aiming with a quarter size mark in the middle of the club face. These clubs will get new grips. Specs appear to be 1* degree stronger tha my gamers.

Paid $30.13 for everything. Pretty sure I can get my investment back, and then some with this purchase.
If you are talking the Blades, those are what I got as Hand me Downs when I started playing. Started playing dead of Winter and let me tell you, you knew when you miss hit them. 😉

how does that stuff fit?
No idea, this is my first one from them. I'll let you know when it comes in today.

Screenshot_20240217-114431~2.png
Global golf marked these down and traded in my older putter, a 60 I don't use and an old range finder(prefer my gps) so only paid 100 for it. Had the copper X and have regretted selling it since.

Fashion show time haha
j jonah jameson jk simmons GIF

I'll wear it when we play together!

Seriously, it's a bit slim for an XL but I'm a fat bastard at the moment (219) and if I lose about 10lbs, it would be fine.

My Apex 21's turned up today, delayed a day with the courier. 4-AW - a used bargain from eBay, but in lovely condition.

I'm going to hit them at the range tomorrow (just because I have to), and then they'll be into the pro-shop to have the worn standard grips changed for midsize and then the hard work of dialing myself in with them starts.

i just bought an hour on the sim...gonna try these new BX's against the old ones and check out the linq blue m40x 7f4 against the Diamana PD70S

Bought 3 sim sessions. Took the kid there. We hammered a few balls, then played 27 holes. Great medicine for the back. Tomorrow its 5 hours with my regular 4some. We will hit balls, then play 18, then hit more or even start a new round till time is up. I'll have 4 days in a row by Monday afternoon. 2 sessions alone yesterday was a bit of a workout. I don't know how many swings I took but it was a lot on the shot analyses side. Then 18 holes, then more shots.... Monday I hope to have company, it being Presidents Day I should have some.

Back