Recent content by KnightLightPro

1. KnightLightPro

I've Missed my THP family!!

The title pretty much says it all. I've been pretty much absent for most of 2016. Needed to take some time to get personal stuff in line for 2017. I didn't really say anything to anyone before I took my hiatus but did keep in touch with a few of my close THP brothers. Feeling renewed for...
  2. KnightLightPro

2015 Live Driver Test - THPers Give Feedback - Tampa Bay Area

I just played the r15 on the par 4 third. Mid-high ball flight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. KnightLightPro

The Disney World Thread

View from my hotel room for the weekend. Pretty spectacular. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. KnightLightPro

Post a picture of your day.

View from my hotel room this weekend. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. KnightLightPro

Secret Gift Swap 2014

My apologies for the delay in posting, been busy with year end work and then spent the last week with the flu. Heartfelt thanks from my secret Santa for my gift. Love my Callaway Shoe Bag. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. KnightLightPro

Wildlife Seen on the Golf Course

Played yesterday here in Orlando and had someone who wanted to play through. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. KnightLightPro

The Disney World Thread

Here's a pic of my view this evening for work for all of my Disney THP'ers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. KnightLightPro

#TheGauntlet Travel/Stay Plans

Guess who's in front of me? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. KnightLightPro

THP Live Round thread!

+3 thru 4. Par 5 5th coming up. Trying to dial in distances with these new irons. Flown the green twice now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. KnightLightPro

Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

You think these opening tee shots were great on film, you should have seen them live. It was just awesome to see the guys getting up on that 1st tee box and just stroke the ball out into the fairway. Gave me chills watching it then and still does watching it now.
  11. KnightLightPro

Doing our live draft for one of my Fantasy Football leagues.
  12. KnightLightPro

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

What a great group of people. Love THP.
  13. KnightLightPro

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Waiting at the par 5, 9th hole for the groups to start arriving. This course is just beautiful. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. KnightLightPro

Live Update Thread - Round 1 - 2014 Morgan Cup

The Par 3 7th hole at True Blue. Card says 151 yards but they just finished placing the hole and it will play a bit further. It is a long, 2 tiered green and they placed the pin on the front edge of the second tier. Players are going to have to be precise on their tee shots. If they come up...
  15. KnightLightPro

Just a bit of rain today at Universal Studios. Waiting for the rain to stop so we can check out Diagon Alley. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back