Recent content by Lefty Moonshot

1. Lefty Moonshot

What's your potential speed ceiling?

In my fitting this year, I averaged 112 with my driver. I've never worked on it or dedicated any special time to improving it. I could make slight improvements maybe, but the fractional improvement in distance isnt what I need. I struggle with driver accuracy and dont think more club speed is...
  2. Lefty Moonshot

Wilson Blacked-Out 8802 Putter Giveaway

Love the look on the face!!
  3. Lefty Moonshot

What will you be for Halloween?

Passing out candy, but no costume for me this year.
  4. Lefty Moonshot

Are Flop Shots part of your game?

Yes they are, but they are partial ~1/3 swing flops/chips. I'm comfortable with that, but all the partial swing mishits are a lot less extreme, so those I'm able to live with.
  5. Lefty Moonshot

Who is at fault here?

Gotta be whoever is second to come to that space. If there was other area's to hit off and I was there first, I would politely ask the other person to take a different stall to benefit us both. If they said no, but there were other spots that a lefty could more freely swing, I would move.
  6. Lefty Moonshot

$200 vs $600 Odyssey

The face on that Toulon!
  7. Lefty Moonshot

Can You Hear Good Contact?

Yes I can. I think it comes easily for those who have been playing long enough. Its the same with baseball. Someone who has played a while can identify the quality of contact made just by sound.
  8. Lefty Moonshot

Can You Go Gloveless?

I would probably start getting blisters after 50 swings. My first swings would be fine and without a glove I dont have any issues with my grip or hands slipping, but it definitely is my protection from blistering.
  9. Lefty Moonshot

The Pumpkin: Halloween or Thanksgiving?

It belongs to Fall
  10. Lefty Moonshot

What’s your grip style?

10-finger baseball grip
  11. Lefty Moonshot

You have to choose one of these as the only alcohol available to you for the next 10 years.

Between the Skyy & Cuervo, I would take Jose Cuervo..
  12. Lefty Moonshot

Thanksgiving Meal- home or eat out?

I've never eaten out on Thanksgiving, even times when I cant visit family and have just ate with my roommates. Even though with a small group (even 2 people) the effort needed to cook might not seem like its "worth" it, I would still vote to do that because how the holiday feels for me.
  13. Lefty Moonshot

Tying Shoes

Back